1. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

Coming this summer, a blockbuster thriller from horror genius Stephen King: "The Tale of the Cursed Film Adaptation." Hold onto your seats, folks. We're in for a bumpy ride.

2. Petra's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

3. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

Bullshit. Not even REMOTELY connected with the Stephen King story that you understand why he sued to have his name taken off this dreck.

4. zang1ef's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

Transcends terrible into a realms of pure incomprehension. Transcends incomprehension into a realm of religious revelation. So bad it's metaphysical.

5. CEPUNK's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

So virtual reality didn't become a thing in the 21st Century, this film taught us we are not really ready for such powers. I wouldn't be surprised if the tech was put on hold because of this film. Ahead of its time, man.

6. heather mcdonald's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

WELCOM TO THE INTERNET CIRCA 1992 dangers/possibilities of technology in a hypothetical world. classic power corrupting.

7. Cinnamon's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

Filmetto. Nulla di eccezionale, ma la trama lo salva.

8. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man

Not good at all, but no way near the worst film adapted from a Stephen King novel. I mean seriously, he got his name taken off this but not Sleepwalkers, an adaptation far, far more worse from the same year?

9. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Lawnmower Man