1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Lion King

Africa's animals come alive for this "Circle of Life" story. The songs became so popular and played so much on radio that they have become annoying to me, but I can understand why some can never get enough of it as it is a charming and well done animated film and villain Scar really do look like a lion version of Jeremy Irons.

2. jewelsofglory's rating of the film The Lion King

Truely something worth rewatching.

3. yovargas's rating of the film The Lion King

Stunning animation and art, along with several iconic scenes and songs, but going back to this in a post-Pixar and Ghibli world, we know the kind of sophistication that animated stories can bring and this feels quite, well, childish in comparison. Still a pleasant time but put next to the animated greats that followed, the story and characters lack much depth, making this a largely "for kids" affair. It gets a B-.

4. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film The Lion King

Unpopular opinion I know. But........I guess the lesson here is: if you did something bad in the past, better hope it comes back to bite you in the butt and you can find a loophole that it isn't your fault anymore! This movie is trying to be something it's not: a coming of age story. It's not that different from Cinderella or Aladdin, just a lot more pretentious.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film The Lion King

still can't shake off the image of Kimba, The White Lion in my head.

6. André Rangel's rating of the film The Lion King

first homo parental couple in a disney picture

7. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Lion King

i hold every animal as high as i can because of this money. then i throw them lmao!!! jk

8. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Lion King

Indétrônable, le meilleur des films classiques Disney.

9. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Lion King

10. sominjeon's rating of the film The Lion King

The fight scenes in this movie are better than anything in any Marvel movie.

11. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lion King

THIS IS THE ONLY CLASSIC DISNEY FILM I'VE EVER SEEN (ask me about my childhood in private and let me cry on your shoulder) BUT I THINK NOTHING CAN TOP THIS

12. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Lion King

13. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film The Lion King

14. hamsa's rating of the film The Lion King

15. James Mackin's rating of the film The Lion King

The original Hamlet is far superior.

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Lion King

Probably the last truly classic animated Disney film. Great voice cast, memorable songs and all the regular troupes perfectly executed. Poor Jeremy Irons can't sing mind.

17. Kate's rating of the film The Lion King

18. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The Lion King

I might be the only one who doesn't love this.

19. Post Organic's rating of the film The Lion King

20. Ylly's rating of the film The Lion King

21. Лиич's rating of the film The Lion King

Simba: the hero of fatherless creatures.

22. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The Lion King

I saw this about 20 years ago, and it was one of the best memories I had of seeing a film in a cinema. I remember crying so much over this one :D So I revisited this, and I can definitely see why I liked it so much, all those years ago. Sadly, not enough to keep me interested these days..

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Lion King

James Earl Jones gets to be a good dad in this one.

24. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Lion King