1. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film The Lion King

Unpopular opinion I know. But........I guess the lesson here is: if you did something bad in the past, better hope it comes back to bite you in the butt and you can find a loophole that it isn't your fault anymore! This movie is trying to be something it's not: a coming of age story. It's not that different from Cinderella or Aladdin, just a lot more pretentious.

2. pluviosity's rating of the film The Lion King

still can't shake off the image of Kimba, The White Lion in my head.

3. André Rangel's rating of the film The Lion King

first homo parental couple in a disney picture

4. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film The Lion King

Indétrônable, le meilleur des films classiques Disney.

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Lion King

6. sominjeon's rating of the film The Lion King

The fight scenes in this movie are better than anything in any Marvel movie.

7. zohen lux's rating of the film The Lion King

THIS IS THE ONLY CLASSIC DISNEY FILM I'VE EVER SEEN (ask me about my childhood in private and let me cry on your shoulder) BUT I THINK NOTHING CAN TOP THIS

8. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Lion King

9. Andreea Nagy's rating of the film The Lion King

10. hamsa's rating of the film The Lion King

11. James Mackin's rating of the film The Lion King

The original Hamlet is far superior.

12. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Lion King

Probably the last truly classic animated Disney film. Great voice cast, memorable songs and all the regular troupes perfectly executed. Poor Jeremy Irons can't sing mind.

13. Kate's rating of the film The Lion King

14. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film The Lion King

I might be the only one who doesn't love this.

15. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Lion King

16. Ylly's rating of the film The Lion King

17. Лиич's rating of the film The Lion King

Simba: the hero of fatherless creatures.

18. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Lion King

I saw this about 20 years ago, and it was one of the best memories I had of seeing a film in a cinema. I remember crying so much over this one :D So I revisited this, and I can definitely see why I liked it so much, all those years ago. Sadly, not enough to keep me interested these days..

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Lion King

James Earl Jones gets to be a good dad in this one.

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Lion King

21. Branca's rating of the film The Lion King

22. Star Lord's rating of the film The Lion King

Il Re leone. Troppo simpatico.

23. Igor Ramos's rating of the film The Lion King

Yes I had a childhood... but until a few days ago I had never this film. My parents were so smart that they bought the VHS of the Lion King 2 without me ever seeing the original story. Anyway, it's cute and lovely... Pumbaa, Scar and the hyenas are all so awesome.

24. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film The Lion King

A great film in which the soundtrack stands out (Academy Awards were right this time). Just a little note to the violence: a story to children with two brothers, a uncle and nephew solving problems only by fighting (and this one is considerable in the film), isn't really the best example.

← Previous 1 3 4