1. Chearth's rating of the film The Living End

2. Nreekei's rating of the film The Living End

Not a great movie by any means, but still one of my favorites

3. Chris's rating of the film The Living End

the budget is literally negative five dollars but the story and cinematography are worth staying till the end, 7/10

4. oooooo's rating of the film The Living End

5. clara m's rating of the film The Living End

surprisingly serious subject matter tht clashed w dialog sometimes but other than that nice, fun to see a gregg araki movie both toned down stylistically (compared to his others) and also not about teenagers, the cinematography was !!!!!!!!

6. Alex's rating of the film The Living End

Meh... Glad I saw it. But I've outgrown these types of films.

7. Mikhail Moldavskiy's rating of the film The Living End

Raw. Fresh. Great cinematography.

8. Madison Santos's rating of the film The Living End

Is there a British post-punk band this movie doesn't reference?

9. Leo's rating of the film The Living End

Male version of "Thelma and Louise" with a touch of Mal Gibson. Entertaining, would have given 3.5 stars

10. Randy Stevens's rating of the film The Living End

I really wanted to like this film. From the artwork and the synopsis it gave me the impression it would be an exciting road movie, with a twist.Instead, I have one of the main characters with a voice so whiny and faint that I had to put the captions on. (The poor sound mixing didn't help matters, either.) Also, terrifically bad performances from peripheral characters. Campy crime scenes...I could go on but no room.

11. REBA M's rating of the film The Living End

It kept freezing which let me fully realize how lovely every shot was.

12. Max Seqgar's rating of the film The Living End

What a great movie. May seem tacky now, but is a sincere and thourough revision of post 80's aids-angst gay/pop/art driven life. Great references (that Details mag on the top corner -sigh!), an awesome soundtrack + THAT final dedication to the white house... niiiice!

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Living End

It's nice to see where he started, despite the amateurishness. I kept thinking about that quote from Lebowski. "Nihilists! Fuck me. I mean, say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos."

14. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film The Living End

An unlikely high-tension love story. I really enjoy seeing something so firmly gripped in the decade it was made. It was made in the 90's and it shows, but that's my favorite part of it.

15. Ben Loory's rating of the film The Living End

the direction is terrible and the writing is amateurish at best, but the actors win you over and the story does build to a surprisingly mature end.

16. Soulo_Guero's rating of the film The Living End

Good to see this on the watch list. Palpable chemistry--really kind of a gay Thelma & Louise where a third Brad Pitt isn't needed.

17. Joe Hackman's rating of the film The Living End

Not my favorite Araki but fun nonetheless.

18. dave gunn's rating of the film The Living End

Cool to see strong gay leads, especially ones who are HIV+; cool to see a homophobic cop get killed. Their relationship is definitely a believably intense one as they both deal with mortality in their own way. The film, as a lot of road trip movies do, tends to feel aimless at times, though.

19. Movoco Synthaca's rating of the film The Living End

3/5 for the film (good but not his funkiest film) and an extra 1 for using Coil & Psychic TV in the soundtrack

20. joaomoita's rating of the film The Living End

21. Rosa Friedman's rating of the film The Living End

A gay Thelma and Louise; a sexually potent exploration of what it means to face death.

22. EastyBoy's rating of the film The Living End

Worth a watch, but nothing hugely special. The characters and plot weren't that engaging and the dialogue was best when the characters were just chatting casually, worsening in some of the more serious moments. It was ok, though.