1. anarresti's rating of the film The Method

This reminded me of the classic experiments, like the Stanford Prison experiment, the Milgram experiment and the Asch conformity experiments. In a way, this movie has a "classic" 20th century approach to social behavior and peer pressure. And maybe there is no reason to have another approach. But technology and surveillance have put so much paranoiac pressure on us. Aren't there any new questions to ask?

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Method

It's a bit like 'The Real World Challenge', where people are encouraged to be jerks to each other. It's not as though they had to stay there. They all had jobs already. As you might guess from the IMF story, there is a subtext.

3. mirela.podea's rating of the film The Method

Brilliant. One of the best movies I have seen in a while.

4. Adrian's rating of the film The Method

Extremely intelligent, relevant, well-acted drama, which is as razor-sharp as some some the best thrillers out there. Have seen it last year, and since have been recommending it to people. A must see for anyone who has, or wants to have a job.

5. Obient's rating of the film The Method

More intense than 'Exam'. This film gives a knowledge about an unique assesment process.

6. Dan's rating of the film The Method

Très intéressant, bien pensé, bien réalisé et pas une seconde ennuyeux. C'est audacieux et vraiment réussi. Une très bonne expérience.

7. Westley's rating of the film The Method

I loved this movie. A very relevant dark-comedy/drama about the seedy world of big-business capitalism. It's one of the best movies of it's kind I've seen, right up there with 'Glengarry GlenRoss' and 'American Psycho'.