1. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Perfect Host

2. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Perfect Host

brilliant! incredible performance by david pierce and the script is beyond words!!

3. elenagallen's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Very fresh and entertaining though the third act is a mess. I'd have got the psycho-host to jet off with the stolen money and get himself a sex change.

4. Roberto Neves's rating of the film The Perfect Host

5. Sister Sledge's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Frasier's Niles Crane goes straight for the jugular in this pleasantly surprising two-hander from a director to watch. I love it when a film like this comes along, that has the guts to take an actor typically typecast in a certain genre or soap or popular television show, then cannily casts them as the complete opposite of what audiences are used to.

6. yasdnil's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Great psychological thriller. Just when you think you have it figured out, you don't. The transition of style and story during the last third was very awkward, but it's worth it seeing how much deeper the story gets.

7. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Perfect Host is demented in a good way..... it twists its soul multiple times within the 90 minutes taking the viewer through its unassuming alleys

8. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Perfect Host

A very, very uneven film featuring a delightfully wicked performance from David Hyde Pierce.

9. Danny Indio's rating of the film The Perfect Host

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Great indie thriller with a fun/disturbing turn from Hyde Pearce. The script is taut and keeps you interested until the last frame. Admittedly, the focus of the story shifts after the hour mark and where it will take you will demand a bit of your good will towards the movie. Personally I though the third reel worked like a charm and really brought the absurd quality of the script to fruition. Check it out!

11. Robert Karol's rating of the film The Perfect Host

For the first hour or so, a taut two-hander that mostly plays out on one set, with David Hyde Pierce giving one of his best performances. Problem is, the director/co-writer gives this one too many twists, which ends up robbing it of some of its power. Still, fun for anyone that likes Hitchcockian thrillers.

12. bnies's rating of the film The Perfect Host

I just watched this film on Netflix. I loved it! I agree with Agustin Alturria: "Funny Games" meets "American Phyco!"

13. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film The Perfect Host

i would give this 3,5/5 actually if Mubi allow me... well this one entertained me.. i really enjoyed it considering there's not much character in it, but all of them gives good performance. Like it!

14. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Soon to be a cult classic. Funny Games meets Partick Bateman

15. Danny Funk's rating of the film The Perfect Host

Twists galore, but are they enough to meander around all the plot holes?

16. Matt Nicholls's rating of the film The Perfect Host

17. Pam's rating of the film The Perfect Host

I really enjoyed this film, completely different and outside the box. Very fresh and new. David Hyde Pierce really stole the show!