1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film The Princess Bride

2. Tatami's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Saw this one roughly 2 decades too late. In any case it's enjoyable and I could picture my young self enjoying it quite a lot. Most definitely recommended for kids. Very close to 4 stars.

3. 94..'s rating of the film The Princess Bride

4. burning_chrome's rating of the film The Princess Bride

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Princess Bride

The cutest, most romanic and wittiest fairytale that have ever been made about true love. Only ruined by a few cameos from established comedy actors that is not nearly as fun as the actors themselves think they are. Yes, Billy Crystal I'm talking about you.

6. @frassivan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

7. msmichel's rating of the film The Princess Bride

A romantic classic that marks Reiner's best work with a marvelous script by William Goldman full of quotable dialogue, adventure, comedy and romance. Casting was extraordinary featuring career best turns by Cary Elwes and Chris Sarandon and memorable turns by Wright, Guest, Patinkin and Andre the Giant. A fairy tale for child and adult alike.

8. JCPJD's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Nieces and Nephews test: they LOVED it. Take 4 internet addled, app obsessed, hyperactive spoilt brats and force them to watch a thirty year old movie. They were in it at around the 3 minute mark. I wish buttercup was a bit more engaging and proactive - luckily so did my two nieces. Still, that aside, it works. They were talking about it at breakfast the next day.

9. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

10. chanandre's rating of the film The Princess Bride

[Espaço Nimas] Can't stand the way social networks (and film fests to a certain extent) have eventified cinema. Everyone's main course: Torrents, streams and downloads. A special 'event' screening (with gifts+whatnot) takes place and people gladly flock to attend it. Yet, most of the time, they don't quit TV, torrents & VOD, whining about the sad the state of film (notably its mainstream ilk) and its output ▽

11. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film The Princess Bride

12. Ethan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

This is quite possibly one of the most delightful films ever made.

13. lou.'s rating of the film The Princess Bride

«My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.» Says it all. How could I rate this film less?

14. Blumes's rating of the film The Princess Bride

15. Alexa Plescan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

16. Kreg's rating of the film The Princess Bride

A true and honest classic

17. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Princess Bride

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Princess Bride

I didn't grow up with it so the film will never have the power over me that it has over some people. I can however, respect it for being fun, charming and brilliantly told.

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Simple but elegant. Rob Reiner could deliver a simple storytelling and gave a heart in it. The plot is very straight-forward so you can easily enjoy this movie. This movie became more fun because its unique characters...

20. hamsa's rating of the film The Princess Bride

i couldn't even continue it!!!

21. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Princess Bride

22. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film The Princess Bride

23. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

24. ap's rating of the film The Princess Bride