1. JCPJD's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Nieces and Nephews test: they LOVED it. Take 4 internet addled, app obsessed, hyperactive spoilt brats and force them to watch a thirty year old movie. They were in it at around the 3 minute mark. I wish buttercup was a bit more engaging and proactive - luckily so did my two nieces. Still, that aside, it works. They were talking about it at breakfast the next day.

2. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

3. chanandre's rating of the film The Princess Bride

[Espaço Nimas] Can't stand the way social networks (and film fests to a certain extent) have eventified cinema. Everyone's main course: Torrents, streams and downloads. A special 'event' screening (with gifts+whatnot) takes place and people gladly flock to attend it. Yet, most of the time, they don't quit TV, torrents & VOD, whining about the sad the state of film (notably its mainstream ilk) and its output ▽

4. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film The Princess Bride

5. Ethan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

This is quite possibly one of the most delightful films ever made.

6. lou.'s rating of the film The Princess Bride

«My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.» Says it all. How could I rate this film less?

7. Blumes's rating of the film The Princess Bride

8. Alexa Plescan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

9. Kreg's rating of the film The Princess Bride

A true and honest classic

10. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Princess Bride

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Princess Bride

I didn't grow up with it so the film will never have the power over me that it has over some people. I can however, respect it for being fun, charming and brilliantly told.

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Simple but elegant. Rob Reiner could deliver a simple storytelling and gave a heart in it. The plot is very straight-forward so you can easily enjoy this movie. This movie became more fun because its unique characters...

13. hamsa's rating of the film The Princess Bride

i couldn't even continue it!!!

14. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Princess Bride

15. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film The Princess Bride

16. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

17. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Princess Bride

18. Vincent T's rating of the film The Princess Bride

19. pluviosity's rating of the film The Princess Bride

I wish... to have an Inigo Montoya spin-off!

20. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Princess Bride

Fun fairy tale comedy. It's very literal in its reproduction of the genre; one could say it is to the genre was The Big Bang Theory is to Interstellar. Except, you know, it's actually funny.

21. burntbacon's rating of the film The Princess Bride

22. bearpurses's rating of the film The Princess Bride

imagine me happily smiling a lot

23. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film The Princess Bride

24. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Princess Bride

You're considered an asshole if you don't like this movie. And you probably are. Asshole.