1. Marco B.'s rating of the film The Reader

2. Simone Berlioz's rating of the film The Reader

This film is breathe the poetry. Kross and Winslet, both did it a great job together, their actions were deeply stunning, that makes you mourn and feel excited at the same time.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Reader

Heart wrenching performance by Kate Winslet

4. Iuliaalexandra's rating of the film The Reader

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Reader

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Reader

THE READER is a kind of movie which wanted us to re-thinking about judgement or the line between goodness and evil. Somehow, I feel that THE READER failed to that thing. This movie just simply wants us to have sympathy to the "criminal". THE READER lacks emotional bond between the story and the audiences. But I would be a liar if I didn't say that Kate Winslet was spectacular in this movie. It could've been better...

7. nadnab's rating of the film The Reader

8. gaussian's rating of the film The Reader

mmm there's A LOT to unpack here

9. Kat Parada's rating of the film The Reader

excelente actuación de Kate Winslet, buena historia.

10. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film The Reader

If Kate Winslet wasn't already one of my favorite actresses of all time "The Reader" made sure of it. The scene in which she bathes the young lad is so ridiculously tender and sensual. I just wish the entire film had stayed in the past.

11. The Macho King's rating of the film The Reader

Could of sworn i reviewed and rated this film 3 separate times already...speaking of which, I'm still pissed off at this site for when it went full blown "MUBI" and in doing so somehow ended up deleting around 250 of my reviews and ratings... Anyways go and watch this film for Kate Winslet's brave,committed & very moving performance alone. She is one of- if not thee best (english speaking) actress of her generation.

12. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Reader

13. anacecil's rating of the film The Reader

Excelente !!!! Muy buena actuación y muy buen tema. un inesperado final

14. Savanna Ruedy's rating of the film The Reader

Really entertaining at first but then got boring

15. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Reader

I cried the last 40 minutes omg what a movie

16. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film The Reader

didn't like the book, didn't like the movie..

17. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Reader

18. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Reader

19. Leti's rating of the film The Reader

It wasnt bad,but it wasnt that good either.

20. Lintang A.'s rating of the film The Reader

21. Adam Kustura's rating of the film The Reader

Did I really just watch a film that a) revels in it's portrayal of child abuse and b) attempts to suggest that the shame of illiteracy is somehow worse than the shame of being complicit in the murder of 300 people during the holocaust? Oscars indeed...

22. bmelis's rating of the film The Reader

23. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Reader

Kate Winslet was really good in the first part, but inevitably it turned into schmaltz. They turn these out like a factory in Hollywood.

24. Bernardo Rodrigues's rating of the film The Reader