1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film The Running Man

A terrible film that sullies a great book.

2. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film The Running Man

A tale far in the future where the news is mainly fake and made to whatever those in power want it to be.

3. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Running Man

Fairly prescient ham & cheese. Prime Arnold backed up by Jim Brown and Jesse Ventura.

4. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Running Man

I like everyone's pants in this a lot

5. James Mackin's rating of the film The Running Man

Fun in an ungodly cheesy way.

6. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Running Man

Placer culpable donde los haya.

7. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Running Man

A cheesy, colorful, and fun Schwarzeneggerian ride in an adaptation of Philip K. Dick's dystopian short story. Doesn't really maintain its grip on the underlying subject matter, but worth seeing.

8. Ale/M's rating of the film The Running Man

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Running Man

"Hey Christmas Tree Face!". One of Arnie's best, though obviously sanitises the excellent novella that it is based on.

10. Ethan's rating of the film The Running Man

This is Schwarzenegger's most underrated film. This film is chocked full on non-stop action and Schwarzenegger delivers some of his best one liners in this futuristic film based off a Stephen King story.

11. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film The Running Man

12. Giles J Davis's rating of the film The Running Man

Although visually dated, TRM is as vital a piece of distopian Sci-Fi as Blade Runner, Soylent Green or Fahrenheit 451, setting the precedents for a not so far away future & predicting how we'll be entertaining ourselves at the cost of others. Political predictions also run true with racial/class differences smattered alongside Arnie kicking ass but sadly that's just it. Above all its an Arnie feature from the 80's. C

13. Richard Punch's rating of the film The Running Man

Killian, here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

14. J. O.'s rating of the film The Running Man

Essential sci-fi action flick that predates the watered-down Hunger Games by a few decades. Silly and one-dimensional, but it doesn't really matter. Everything is enjoyable and still holds a goofy sort of charm, especially if you remember watching this as a kid.

15. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Running Man

so my boyfriend apparently loves this movie so I watched it all the way through as he fell asleep. it's kinda weird that reality tv was a part of this dystopian society even though we have the same crap on tv now. also, this movie confirms my idea that the male and female leads in 99% of all action films have to kiss and fall in love at the end of the film for no apparent reason.

16. Sean Proud's rating of the film The Running Man

One of the most enjoyable 1-star movies released. Should not be ignored.

17. film_lies101's rating of the film The Running Man

I would've have enjoyed this more if it wasn't so incompetently directed

18. Celso Miguel Araújo's rating of the film The Running Man

pure 80's action cheese. Hella fun!!!

19. like2sleep's rating of the film The Running Man

how the hell does that girl memorize that code :O(

20. Alanedit's rating of the film The Running Man

This is a fuckin classic.

21. Tigrão's rating of the film The Running Man

"I'll be back!" Yes you will Arnie, we know that :)

22. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Running Man

Arnold Schwarzenegger stars in this futuristic riff on THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME about a dystopian society where "criminals" are sent into an arena to be hunted by gladiators in a nationally televised reality show. A kind of precursor to THE HUNGER GAMES, the film was ahead of its time. A bit cheesy now, but it holds up surprisingly well. Based on an early work by Stephen King.

23. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Running Man

Silly and flat 80's sci-fi action movie but still holds a charm (3.0/5)

24. spinninglovestory's rating of the film The Running Man