1. cappatrat's rating of the film The Social Network

2. ninchok's rating of the film The Social Network

3. Ezgi Sivrikaya's rating of the film The Social Network

4. jessicablandin's rating of the film The Social Network

I don't get it. Even on Mubi where every movie reviewer is like some kind of Gordon Ramsay of cinema they praise it!!! I know its a very well made movie with great dialogues, but it didn't bring out any emotions in me. I feel completely insensitive, like I truly didn't give a shit about any of the characters. I'll give it another try in a couple of months, maybe then I'll understand it. I really tried. T.B

5. Neša's rating of the film The Social Network

6. gwynn's rating of the film The Social Network

This is why I don't use Facebook anymore. This movie covers many themes, such as the dangers of entering a business with a friend and the unforgiving memory of the internet, but the film is first and foremost about the importance of perception over reality.

7. tazkiatia (wildflowrr)'s rating of the film The Social Network

now I learn how genius Mark Zuckerberg is and how egoist and selfish he was.

8. farukdnns's rating of the film The Social Network

Mark Zuckerberg hakkında oturaklı bir biyografi olmuş. Ufuk açıcı ve hoş bir deneyimdi. İyi işlenmiş bir senaryo, başlangıçta komplike gelse de yavaş yavaş içine çekiyor ve izlettiriyor kendisini.

9. Molly Brown's Dog's rating of the film The Social Network

10. leonhahe's rating of the film The Social Network

Agilidade em sua decupagem. Formal em seus meios. Como se consulta o clássico através do mínimo? David Fincher seja talvez o maior formalista depois de Hitchcock. E isso é apenas uma sugestão.

11. Sinan Özkan's rating of the film The Social Network

12. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Social Network

It's actually not bad. There are much better things in this world to base a movie on rather than Facebook, but if you had to do so, then you wouldn't be able to make one much better than this. But in the end it's still a Facebook movie, so even though it's the best one there could possibly be, there is a level of greatness it was never going to achieve.

13. Ting Pan's rating of the film The Social Network

painfully ugly story and asian actresses

14. Berkcan's rating of the film The Social Network

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Social Network

Revisiting this movie again after almost 10 years ago. Its magical impression is still there. David Fincher's direction and Aaron Sorkin's writings are a deathly combo. The movie reminds me again that it isn't just a story about the Facebook inception, when you reach the core, it's a story about a failure of maintaining a friendship, contradicting with FB main objective: Making more friends & connecting with everyone

16. büşra yavuz's rating of the film The Social Network

bu film tadında akıcı olan filmleri cidden seviyorum.

17. dionysus67's rating of the film The Social Network

With a conventional narrative structure of episodic sequences between the legal mediation and the events that preceded, Fincher's film on the genesis of Facebook adumbrates also an Ivy League student elite (the 'cut-and-paste' males/females are effective but reductive), its narcissism, fascination with hedonism and performance, next, of course, to an upper bourgeois habitus. It is the latter that Zuckerberg explodes.

18. Silvia Piazza's rating of the film The Social Network

19. Süreyya Barutçu's rating of the film The Social Network

15-20 dk tahammül edebildiğimiz çalışmayı, tek yıldızla uğurluyoruz. Next.

20. rachel mar's rating of the film The Social Network

Not sure why people reference this so much

21. Maria Salomia's rating of the film The Social Network

A well crafted film that ends up promoting a glorified male perspective. It’s obviously trying to make a point out of it: the film’s misogynist logic is intended to be reflective of the climate inside high-tech businesses and Ivy League schools. But it fails to carry this through, to comment on it as an issue - with very little deconstruction or critique, the film itself barely rises above that same degrading level.

22. Sara Sousa's rating of the film The Social Network

23. Utlaningaar's rating of the film The Social Network

24. michael.rainheart's rating of the film The Social Network

baru tau kalau marc zuckerberg jahat juga