Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

1. easternicko's rating of the film The Social Network

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Social Network

3. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Social Network

Sure the dialogue is grating, the pacing is interminable and the cinematography looks like it was filtered through a jug of piss, but when you get past all that there's a really uninteresting story to be had here

4. Elena's rating of the film The Social Network

5. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film The Social Network

6. paul_quixote's rating of the film The Social Network

Goldilocksian portrayal of Parker, Eduardo, & Zuck's respective visions for Facebook (too hot, too cold, just right) is another illustration of how Z, even amongst people who are with him, feels so alone. Sorkin's focus on Z's self-loathing wrt Jewish identity is all the more intense knowing he'd much rather allow Holocaust deniAL on FB than give deniERS the boot. Love this weird parable abt how greatness ain't shit.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Social Network

56/100 (Kapitalizm övgüleri ve klişe yapısından çok bir şey gözükmüyor. Gerçek olmayan bir kaç şey fark edilse de hikayenin gerçekçi anlatılması, diyalogların güzelliği biraz bu iğrenç yönleri örtmeye çalışmış ama nafile.)

8. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film The Social Network

9. alfredodimalo's rating of the film The Social Network

10. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film The Social Network

11. 94..'s rating of the film The Social Network

12. lofff's rating of the film The Social Network

not really that interesting at all, basically Fincher-Sorkin's remake of Pirates of Silicon Valley when it comes down to it. the premise that Zuckerberg is a capitalist as revenge for being broke up with is absurd and glosses over why he is actually a troublesome figure

13. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Social Network

This is a masterclass of rhythm and convincing edition. Keeps your attention in every frame.

14. Superfrog's rating of the film The Social Network

This is bad. And I am not even sure what this is trying to achieve. The hacker days sound off with technobabble, the lads days are a pain to follow, the coming of age a story of being a lone sod without a friend. It all sounds off and laboured. The only thing I actually learned is that "I am the CEO, bitch" may be an Emacs and perl user, which could explain something about the character.

15. Guy Itchy's rating of the film The Social Network

THESE SUPER SPEED SPEAKING AMERICANS NEED SUBTITLES . IF THEY WERE NORTHERN GEEKS THEY WOULD BE SUBTITLED. OR COCKNEY NERDS. IT'S LIKE BRAT PITT IN SNATCH

16. mirklete's rating of the film The Social Network

Referred to this film numerous times since I watched it. Tremendous performances. But how bizarre it is that something that started out as a dating site for Harvard students is now mainly used for communities to share recommendations for plumbers and to mouth off about rude behaviour on the local buses.

17. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Social Network

A cracking script by Aaron Sorkin based on a book by Ben Mezrich. David Fincher directing – the guy had done no wrong this far into his career, in my view. Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, Rooney Mara, Justin Timberlake, Rashida Jones, Max Minghella and Armie Hammer in the main roles – this is a film worth giving a "like" to, at the very least.

18. clara m's rating of the film The Social Network

good casting! a piece of 2010s history! this movie is fun and cemented a prevailing part of the Silicon Valley myth even tho the first time I watched it I couldn't get thru the first few scenes because I was like 'these guys suck so much and I dont care about their lives'

19. Elliott's rating of the film The Social Network

Seriously, just an other film trying to make idiots look cool and showing that women only exist to be their sexual objects. Sick of this ! "The Social Network, Where Women Never Have Ideas" Disappointed with this choice Mubi.

20. DanielSpeight's rating of the film The Social Network

21. goulton green's rating of the film The Social Network

“Some people go to the movies to be reminded that everything's okay. I don't make those kinds of movies.” D.F. From that point of view the movie is a successful portrait of disturbing values of an advancing society and its protagonists.

22. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Social Network

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

23. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Social Network