1. Levi Miah's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

I never thought I'd see a sugargate sequence in a Spongebob production, yet here we are. I had a great time with this film. The animation was rad, weirdly diverse and the 3D-animated effects were strangely realistic. They're either live-action models or the best CGI lighting in history. I watched it stoned (as with everything...) and decided this might be Nickelodeon's first stoner feature. Didn't like it? Try drugs!

2. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Pretty enjoyable until the "out of the water" parts happen but there were ok bits in it too so, overall cool.

3. emanuela's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

hilarious but the antonio banderas thing just didn't work, stupid. But this non sense animation rocks, guys.

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

5. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Surprisingly entertaining. Dan bagian 3D-nya adalah tambahan segar buat kisah Spongebob yang biasa 2D.

6. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

the part "out of water" is not much.

7. Justwibi's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

this is B movie. soooo cheesy and silly, but this is soooooooo fun!

8. Mugino's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Yes, 4 stars. Complaints that anything here is "stupid" is precisely Sponbebob's raison d'être. You're either with Squarepants in his joyful folly or you're Plankton screaming in terror at the saccharine innocence in Spongebob's brain and recoiling from his hysterical, unadulterated laugh.

9. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

10. Oscar Gomez's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

La historia que lleva la película es mala, me aburrió desde el principio hasta el final, lo único que podría rescatar seria el Soundtrack, Bob esponja ya perdio aquel toque que lo hizo ganar Premios. La animación fue buena, pero se veía mal en el entorno.

11. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

12. msmichel's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Plays like an extended version of the television series with about the normal hit/miss ratio on the gags. Suffers when it becomes landlocked and becomes quite yawn inducing. Disappointment.

13. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

14. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

the part with "out of water" was really stupid

15. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

It's the "out-of-water" part that bugs me. (2,5).

16. Tiagojeff's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

the trippy parts give it a 3

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

It would've worked as a tv special episode, but it doesn't have enough strength to make me enjoy the movie as much as the cartoon series. And it's Antonio Banderas' lowest point of his career since Spy Kids. However, after so many attempts to poorly bring 2D characters to a 3D real world, this one looked very natural and well made.

18. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

I used to think that life had no meaning (3.5)

19. Polyglot's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

More subversive than the last movie.

20. ABVH's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Draining the last drops from Spongebob lore

21. nicolecopello's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

22. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

so boring really makes you appreciate when they try to make these animated films not for 9 year olds

23. nargs_au's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

I did not expect to laugh as much as I did. Awesome film.

24. ijol's rating of the film The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

The only good thing about this film is the sugar rush scene.