1. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Wiz

2. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Wiz

A celebration of personhood and black culture that now feels outdated. It's fun to see Diana Ross and Michael Jackson on screen, but they may have been miscast. The soundtrack is on point, but that feels obvious considering the talent.

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Wiz

4. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film The Wiz

Depressed to see the negative reception for this film, I think it's fantastic.

5. mr se's rating of the film The Wiz

I wouldn't exactly call this "good", but it's underrated. Lumet makes marevelous use of New York, which is probably the man reason he did the film.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Wiz

Diana Ross, in this movie, shows the most depressing face I've seen on screen for an eternity. Already forgotten.

7. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Wiz

i don't know...i guess diana ross shouldn't play dorothy. that's it.

8. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film The Wiz

An over indulgent mind and a heart of gold. What a riot!

9. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film The Wiz

Despite all the negative things I've read about 'The Wiz' I'm convinced I'll love it.

10. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film The Wiz

A complete car crash. Aspects of it are legitimately good but so much of it is also just baffling, and that's beyond how the late Sidney Lumet ended up making a musical adaptation of The Wizard of Oz produced by Motown Records and with a script written by Joel Schumacher.

11. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film The Wiz

12. The Dandy Highwayman's rating of the film The Wiz

Good music, awful photography (note the 4 minute sequence in which we watch Dorothy and the Scarecrow, her having just met him, dance down the yellow brick road with their backs to the camera. WTF?) budget sets. Definitely the stain on Lumet's career, could've been so much better.

13. tasha 2202's rating of the film The Wiz

diana ross as dorothy..? just dont fit the role..ugh..