1. xrystyna's rating of the film The X-Files

chilhood love. never watched them again since

2. Levi Miah's rating of the film The X-Files

The first 7 season makes it one of the best shows on TV, not only creating a televisual language (from a few earlier influences) that is now massively influential in its own right, but consistently developing its own formula (Vince Gilligan helped shape the early seasons). The Mulder/Scully dynamic is one of the best on TV (which is why some of the later seasons falls flat), and the guest appearances are amazing.

3. Timothy Stevano's rating of the film The X-Files

I dropped this series at season 8 back in 2012 because I can't stand John Dogget, but aside that, this series is awesome. Alien, vampire, ghost, zombie, weird mutant, psychic, angel, god, demon, time travel, doppleganger, the intro theme, how cool Fox Mulder is, how I developed a crush with Gillian Anderson. As much as I love Twin Peaks, I miss being in love with The X-Files.

4. Arf's rating of the film The X-Files

Sarà peggiorata col passare delle stagioni ma sarà sempre per sempre la mia prima serie tv del cuore

5. Arundhati Roychoudhury's rating of the film The X-Files

The greatest television show ever made in my humble opinion. Blending science-fiction with the paranormal, the lead character's emotional journey through their quest to find the truth produces one of the most egalitarian, intellectual and subversive partnerships to ever come out of film.

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The X-Files

It's biggest downfall was that it never had an end-game or a proper plan for it's conspiracy/alien/UFO/virus/ arc and it rewrote it's own rules numerous times and killed characters never stayed dead. The lead actors were a phenomenon in themselves though and the supporting cast of shady government officials were better than the show deserved (especially Mitch Pileggi). Funniest to watch when offbeat and strange.

7. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film The X-Files

i grew up with this as a teenager & i was so happy looking forward to each new episode... for sure i didn't liked all of them, but most of & i still watch my faves from time to time. couldn't believe when i heard about the reboot... again, some very good episodes, especially "Rm9sbG93ZXJz". but i am sooo disappointed how season 11 & The X-Files end, why like that... ?!

8. nikolasminas's rating of the film The X-Files

9. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The X-Files

Absolutely engaging, though a little redundant at times. The best seasons were One, Six, and Eight, best episode being season one, ep thirteen with Dourif. Duchovny's performance in general is a great one, a true hero by nature.

10. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The X-Files

11. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The X-Files

I looooooooove The X-Files. There a very special attribute that I really love about it, each episode is different from the other, you can watch a whole season and never feel like it's repetitive. The thing is sometimes that makes the seasons very inconsistent in quality because you get a (very) mixed bag of good and bad episodes.

12. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The X-Files

This scared me so much when I was a kid and I chased it like crazy for my mother's dispair. These days nobody tries to save me from myself.

13. Tuna's rating of the film The X-Files

14. katve's rating of the film The X-Files

15. Cimino!'s rating of the film The X-Files

On a clear day, I rank the X-Files above Twin Peaks as my favorite series of all time (on any other day, they're even): in a sense, TP was "only" the exceptionally successful TV translation and development of a pre-existing universe (Lynchtown/Blue Velvet). The X-Files started almost (see above) from scratch and set a new standard for TV drama, paving the way for the golden age to come.

16. aurkihnowe's rating of the film The X-Files

Two FBI agents (the good kind) with strangely no sexual chemistry take on spooks both banal and often quite original... memories to be relived as the show is now on Hulu...I want to believe!

17. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film The X-Files

Seasons 1-5 deserve a five-star rating. However, I'm evaluating this as a whole.

18. smndvdcl's rating of the film The X-Files

My wife's favourite TV series and one that I have grown to love for its kooky charm and fascinating tonal shifts from episode to episode.

19. João R.'s rating of the film The X-Files

It stays charming throughout, but it swiftly loses its best qualities.

20. Severus Snape's rating of the film The X-Files