1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

3-4. This movie has a master's handle on the cinematic toolkit; the way it's able to evoke using space, light, color, and music in such a way that the function rings clear almost every time is astounding to take in. That being said; I'm ambivalent about the agency that comes from grief-based narratives, and the depth of the characters outside the heroine. But still, just a gut-punch all around, this one.

2. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Best of Kieslowski's Three Colors Trilogy, keeps the color symbolism subtle and stays relevant throughout.

3. Elena's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Didn't like it as much as I expected. Yes, after Dekalog the expectations were high.

4. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

5. xiaoyue's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

juliette binoche is astounding in this careful film that defies customary tropes of grief. krzysztof kieślowski utilises music and light masterfully in long, long stretches of wordlessness. so many things went unsaid, yet they were not unsaid at all.

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

The style is wonderful, of course. And Binoche is at her best. I don't know if I care very much about the plot, though. And a fun cameo from renowned astrophysisist and anticapitalist agitator Neil deGrasse Tyson.

8. érzéki's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Beautiful to watch, but it was missing something.

9. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

10. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

11. postblueink's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

8.5/10 (03. 06. 2017). re-watched the film after 4-5 years with the first time, i feel myself so sick when i had meant about this masterpiece so underrated. the magic by Krzysztof Kieślowski and his faith, feeling, merger of music and movie are close to my fav Bergman.

12. Mariel Guajardo's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

13. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Blue as shades of mourning and revival.

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Incontournable et bouleversant ! www.cinefiches.com

15. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

16. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

17. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

I wish I was strong like Julie

18. anacecil's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Azul, parte de la Trilogia, Blanco Azul y Rojo. No se puede dejar ver estos maravilloso filmes de este desaparecido director que marcó una época con sus excelentes produccciones !!!

19. angeldromero's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

What a movie we have here my friends, it has definitely become my personal favorite from the trilogy. This movie explores beautifully one of the most intense feelings of our human experience; Kieślowski nailed it transporting us to the heart of our heroine Julie through an amazing story and a master execution of details. This is one the few films that are able to touch me in a really personal level, it's pure poetry.

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Golden Lion at Venice's Film festival. Strongly recommended.

21. João R's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

It's easy to fall in love with the portrait of this woman's struggle. However, I dare to say that due to its strong and guiding start, it felt that it got somewhat lost - as if it was abdicating from its emotional depth. This particular transition did not seem to be organic.

22. Blueangel33's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

masterpiece without debate. No words can characterize. Believe it is binoche's finest performance. Do you long to feel utter sadness and pain in one moment and hope in the next? Watch. I felt as if I was walked in the fog of this film's beauty - was transported for a time to my own subconscious. I felt it, breathed it, shed tears. one of few movies I will watch over and over and own.

23. ermete polpette's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

24. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

BLEU, LIBERTÉ. Rewatched. TOP film. I'm in love with the Three Colours trilogy. Blue is the warmest color (again).