1. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

I didn't expect to cry. I'd admired Blue's aesthetic and storytelling beauty, but I felt distanced somehow. But then, in the final montage, the film's pain and beauty and hope let out a flood. Maybe because Binoche does such a great job (surely a key influence on Carrie Coon's Leftovers performance) or the fluid direction or that score. Or all of it. Many imitations but none have come close to the power this holds.

2. Diogo Aço's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

8.2/10, “Inhabiting the fug of blue funk, fabricating an elaborate white lie and precipitating red-faced confrontations, Kieslowski’s THREE COLORS trilogy has been here to stay for keeps.” my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-3Mu

5. Rulfhi Pratama's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Biru, berdiri untuk kebebasan, telah menjadi kendaraan untuk menggambarkan kebebasan yang dipahami dengan cara yang sangat berbeda - bukan sebagai nilai kehidupan sosial, tetapi sebagai kesan individu yang emosional.

6. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

A touching story of ignorance and fragility, with a movement which does not exist, but give us the inner feeling of a human being with all of the rainbow colors and one vibrant color of pain and happiness - blue as the sky. The scenes with her eye and with a reflection of objects in her eye gave me the feeling of distance in which she survived by herself. In the very end, this is the story of Julie's self-acceptance.

7. spAce__'s rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

"Now I have only one thing left to do: nothing. I don't want any belongings, any memories. No friends, no love. Those are all traps."

8. Rosemary Flutur's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

"Patrice told me a lot about you." "Really? Like what?" "That you are good. That's what you want to be."

9. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

People handle grief in different ways and despite the film essentially meaning 'liberty' it still has Julie attempting to forget her life after such tragedy until eventually coming to a sort of compromise and making peace. Blue can still mean melancholy and Julie has intense moments when the colour overcomes her accompanied with orchestral music that she can't escape no matter how hard she tries. The blues indeed.

10. camilla-folk's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

L'effort d'aimer un être nouveau après la perte d'un ou de plusieurs êtres chers. Un très beau film qui m'a émue aux larmes

11. Sanna Hajnos's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

-Are you not wearing any underwear? -Never

12. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

13. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

14. Myles O'Mara's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Julie found her music everywhere, consuming others lives, men, women. Put a cat in with the mice. She cries, because she understands it really it is kind of bad. She simply lives. Then the symphony fills her life to its brim - her music IS everywhere. And all the sacrifice is for something beautiful, something that is her, too, but that is captivating in a more agreeable way. Its expression, not enslavement. Euphoria

15. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Fascinating tale of a woman finding emotional liberty after trying to cut all ties with her past. It's also very cinematic, and is able to evoke a lot of emotion through its acting, lighting/color, music, and cinematography. The lack of overarching conflict outside the heroine makes it a little less engaging, but still a very nice watch.

16. 94..'s rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

17. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

18. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Such atmosphere, scale, depth and mystery. Makes contemporary films by "great" directors look like they were made in the first week of film school.

19. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Binoche is superb in this movie and those beautiful details in the close ups...

20. Robert Franco's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

21. Mylydy's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

best movie all time for me

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

3-4. This movie has a master's handle on the cinematic toolkit; the way it's able to evoke using space, light, color, and music in such a way that the function rings clear almost every time is astounding to take in. That being said; I'm ambivalent about the agency that comes from grief-based narratives, and the depth of the characters outside the heroine. But still, just a gut-punch all around, this one.

23. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Best of Kieslowski's Three Colors Trilogy, keeps the color symbolism subtle and stays relevant throughout.

24. Elena's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Didn't like it as much as I expected. Yes, after Dekalog the expectations were high.