1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

2. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Such atmosphere, scale, depth and mystery. Makes contemporary films by "great" directors look like they were made in the first week of film school.

3. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Binoche is superb in this movie and those beautiful details in the close ups...

4. Robert Franco's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

5. Mylydy's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

best movie all time for me

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

3-4. This movie has a master's handle on the cinematic toolkit; the way it's able to evoke using space, light, color, and music in such a way that the function rings clear almost every time is astounding to take in. That being said; I'm ambivalent about the agency that comes from grief-based narratives, and the depth of the characters outside the heroine. But still, just a gut-punch all around, this one.

7. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Best of Kieslowski's Three Colors Trilogy, keeps the color symbolism subtle and stays relevant throughout.

8. Elena's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Didn't like it as much as I expected. Yes, after Dekalog the expectations were high.

9. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

10. xiaoyue's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

juliette binoche is astounding in this careful film that defies customary tropes of grief. krzysztof kieślowski utilises music and light masterfully in long, long stretches of wordlessness. so many things went unsaid, yet they were not unsaid at all.

11. MisterColo93's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

12. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

While I love the entire trilogy, to me Blue stands out far above the rest. It incorporates the color in its stunning cinematography better than any other film, and the sense of grief alongside an amazing score makes it my favorite film of the 90s.

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

The style is wonderful, of course. And Binoche is at her best. I don't know if I care very much about the plot, though. And a fun cameo from renowned astrophysisist and anticapitalist agitator Neil deGrasse Tyson.

14. érzéki's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Beautiful to watch, but it was missing something.

15. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

16. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

17. postblueink's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

8.5/10 (03. 06. 2017). re-watched the film after 4-5 years with the first time, i feel myself so sick when i had meant about this masterpiece so underrated. the magic by Krzysztof Kieślowski and his faith, feeling, merger of music and movie are close to my fav Bergman.

18. Mariel Guajardo's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

19. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Blue as shades of mourning and revival.

20. FISCHER's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Incontournable et bouleversant ! www.cinefiches.com

21. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

22. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

23. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

I wish I was strong like Julie

24. anacecil's rating of the film Three Colors: Blue

Azul, parte de la Trilogia, Blanco Azul y Rojo. No se puede dejar ver estos maravilloso filmes de este desaparecido director que marcó una época con sus excelentes produccciones !!!