1. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Three Colors: White

2. postblueink's rating of the film Three Colors: White

7.5/10 (01. 08. 2017). all about cruelty of people. all about height and meanness of love. White: all are equal before the law.

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Three Colors: White

If I only cared about the characters and the story. The style is wonderful, of course; Kieslowski is one of my favourite stylists after all.

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Three Colors: White

5. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

6. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Three Colors: White

7. anarresti's rating of the film Three Colors: White

In a way, this felt like an affirmative version of the story that we also see in the tortured 1984 Konchalovsky's Maria's Lovers. And it is kind of sadder and more cruel. In Kieslowski own filmography it seems to anticipate, plotwise, what we would see in The Double Life of Véronique. I'm yet to see Red, so I don't have a global idea of the trilogy.

8. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Three Colors: White

9. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Three Colors: White

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Décevant, vraiment décevant, un Kieslowski qu'on veut ignorer... www.cinefiches.com

11. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Three Colors: White

12. olívia,'s rating of the film Three Colors: White

das três cores foi a que gostei mais e nem sei bem porquê

13. Nachtreich's rating of the film Three Colors: White

14. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Three Colors: White

15. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Three Colors: White

16. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Three Colors: White

17. anacecil's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Excelente clásico que no se puede perder !!!Maravillosa esta parte de la Trilogía Rojo Blanco y Azul. Muy buena actuación Julie Deep, que tambien hace la trilogía de antes del Manecer, antes del Anochecer y antes del atardecer.

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Three Colors: White

***1/2. Silver Bear (Best Director) in Berlin. 'Home at Last'. Recommended.

19. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Three Colors: White

BLANC, ÉGALITÉ. Rewatched and re-loved. I'm in love with the Three Colours trilogy.

20. Chris's rating of the film Three Colors: White

not quite on the same level as blue and red, but still an amazing film that fits well in the trilogy - kieslowski is amazing at evoking such strong emotions with seemingly simple techniques, 9/10

21. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Three Colors: White

In White, Kieslowski provides us with an interesting character which is accompanied by a deceptively simple plot. Still Kieslowski has you wondering about his end-game. Surely it's not as layered as Blue, and to a lesser extent Red, but it is still quite nice. What surprised me a little though, is that the cinematography and mise-en-scene seemed to be toned down a lot in comparison to the other two...

22. Zach Closs's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Often dismissed as the weakest of the phenomenal, landmark trilogy -- perhaps unfairly. Unlike "Bleu" and "Rouge," there's a refreshing amount of levity and self-deprecation amidst its philosophical pronouncements and pathos (the first instance of the titular colour motif happens to be bird shit, for example). Zamachowski's arc is superb for a 90 minute film. Delpy plays against type as a cold, vicious antagonist.

23. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film Three Colors: White

my favourite of the trilogy, an amazing story of love and revenge. And also needless to say, beauty of Julie Delpy..

24. alimcintyre's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Magnificent story of love and revenge.

← Previous 1 3 4 5