1. shane buckland's rating of the film Three Colors: White

2. Loz Loory's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Janusz Gajos as Mikolaj is the most interesting character, but we don't get nearly enough of him. The main revenge plot feels juvenile--like the fantasy of an emasculated schoolboy. I don't buy that Delpy's haughty character could ever have fallen for Zamachowski's goofy persona to begin with. If Gajos had been the lead, there might have been suitable gravitas. Also, that flash of orgasmic white--nonsense!

3. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Three Colors: White

White color is good in colaboration with depression shown in movie. Despite, main character is unexciting, there is a movement which is interesting and shows what man can do if he is enough clever.

4. michal k's rating of the film Three Colors: White

The best out of trilogy, just a perfect mixture of comedy and drama bristling with that typical Polish gallows humour. Zbigniew Zamachowski as a big-hearted lame duck is simply riveting

5. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Three Colors: White

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Three Colors: White

All the white seems fairly arbitrary, aside from evoking false purity, emptiness, and Christian austerity that ultimately don't reach beyond two characters, so the film feels more like an exercise in 'how white can I make it'? And it's too bad because the white doesn't do justice to the grit of a visceral, if simple, tale of revenge between lovers. It feels self-contradictory, overall. Still, enjoyable.

7. Elena's rating of the film Three Colors: White

8. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Three Colors: White

9. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Three Colors: White

The lightest of the color trilogy, a passionate tale of revenge. Great performances and some surprisingly funny moments.

10. postblueink's rating of the film Three Colors: White

7.5/10 (01. 08. 2017). all about cruelty of people. all about height and meanness of love. White: all are equal before the law.

11. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Three Colors: White

If I only cared about the characters and the story. The style is wonderful, of course; Kieslowski is one of my favourite stylists after all.

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Three Colors: White

13. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/tres-colores-krzysztof-kieslowski/

14. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Three Colors: White

15. anarresti's rating of the film Three Colors: White

In a way, this felt like an affirmative version of the story that we also see in the tortured 1984 Konchalovsky's Maria's Lovers. And it is kind of sadder and more cruel. In Kieslowski own filmography it seems to anticipate, plotwise, what we would see in The Double Life of Véronique. I'm yet to see Red, so I don't have a global idea of the trilogy.

16. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Three Colors: White

17. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Three Colors: White

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Three Colors: White

Décevant, vraiment décevant, un Kieslowski qu'on veut ignorer... www.cinefiches.com

19. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Three Colors: White

20. olívia,'s rating of the film Three Colors: White

das três cores foi a que gostei mais e nem sei bem porquê

21. Nachtreich's rating of the film Three Colors: White