1. -REM-'s rating of the film Tie Xi Qu: West of the Tracks - Part 3: Rails

2. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Tie Xi Qu: West of the Tracks - Part 3: Rails

A lifetime achievement! (Now, i need to re-watch Colossal Youth). The degree of « realism (poetic sens) » and the patience of Wang Bang is phenomenal!

3. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Tie Xi Qu: West of the Tracks - Part 3: Rails

I think I respect the project as a whole more then I actually enjoyed it. Yet, I am a firm believer that this series is an important documentation of the struggle in Asia.

4. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Tie Xi Qu: West of the Tracks - Part 3: Rails

Tie Xi Qu is essential viewing for any serious film fanatics. This lengthy 551-minute three part film will linger in your mind long after it's over.

5. Langston Young's rating of the film Tie Xi Qu: West of the Tracks - Part 3: Rails

Great ending to a brilliant trilogy.

6. Aquieu's rating of the film Tie Xi Qu: West of the Tracks - Part 3: Rails

Watching Yang break down in the restaurant was heartbreaking. I cannot imagine how any filmmaker could manage to make a film this encompassing and truly unbelievable when it was only their first project. Easily one of the greatest films ever made.