1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Time After Time

I thought the movie was decent, but making Malcolm McDowell the good guy is a stretch. He ended up marrying his love interest and co-star Steenburgen, which is strange. I may be influenced in my current judgement by all the things he did after. After 'Clockwork Orange' the role I most identify with him is 'Caligula'. He was born to play that role.

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Time After Time

This absolutely charming time-travel tale expertly weaves itself into the Jack The Ripper legend as Malcolm McDowell chases David Warner to 1979 and ends up betrothed to a film-stealing Mary Steenburgen. Packed with brilliant little moments and several outstanding scenes, the use of HG Wells and The Time Machine as a backdrop adds to its charm and inventiveness. Simply a wonderful film.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Time After Time

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1NC

4. Nancarrow's rating of the film Time After Time

This debut ensures uneven traveling for the audience yet it remains charming with it's premise and aesthetics.

5. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Time After Time

Time travel with Malcolm McDowell in it! Just FUN!

6. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Time After Time

Lovin' it that Malcolm McDowell goes to McDonalds in the future! The special effects of the time machine is so ridiculous and dated but these characters have more wit and humanity than all the BACK TO THE FUTURE sequels combined. which is funny since that franchise is what most people are familiar with. A very well-made entertainment that deserves to be seen more!

7. Mugino's rating of the film Time After Time

That the film itself is a time capsule of the '70s makes this doubly amusing to watch today.

8. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Time After Time

Not a perfect film (liked it a lot more when i first saw it many years ago) but I'm a sucker for anything about time travel (and starring Malcolm McDowell). Never have been crazy about Steenburgen in this, though. And, of course, this pales in comparison to THE TIME MACHINE (1960), which I actually just watched again a few days ago.