1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Tinker Bell

I guess this is a kind-of prequel story to "Peter Pan" that tell the origin story of every girl's favorite fairy and expand her universe for later sequels and long-running new spin-offs. It is not the worst production I have seen from Disney as it actually has decent CGI animation, an easy-going story about the important part the fairies have in nature and likable characters with decent voices.

2. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Tinker Bell

Charming & light w/ just enough of the right elements to appeal to young girls, this may take the easy route in continuing the mythology of Pan but it's a nice film from beginning to end. While its sequels are plot-heavy, this one is all about finding your true calling. It may not succeed perfectly, with it's mix of drama & lighthearted hijinks, but Whitman charms you anyway. An entertaining spinoff in the end.

3. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Tinker Bell

This movie was so bad that they did 2 sequels for it in 3 years. The message is just plain disgusting. I loathe Disney.

4. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Tinker Bell

Although it does have its obvious flaws, and it does show a bit of obsession over Disney's pop stars, Tinker Bell is one of those more necessary CG conversions/silence-breakers of 2D characters, as it has the right charm, messages and chuckles to appeal to girls without making parents groan, it looks great for a film of its kind, and it's got that John Lasseter spark of invention. Hey, I am a brony, you know!