1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream

I wouldn't watch a 4 hour documentary on just anyone. I can see he had a lot of control over the content because some things were not mentioned. Not that it didn't portray him in a negative light sometimes. Only fair. It was bizarre to me though that the movie didn't mention Dylan until the 2 hour mark. You could hear the influence from the very start.

2. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream

Pretty solid flick. I couldn't get over the fact the director never includes why the interviews with Petty were so far apart. I wanted more drama personified like in the Eagles' epic.

3. its katie's rating of the film Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers: Runnin' Down a Dream

highly detailed and entertaining; don't be put off by the fact that it goes for almost four hours (I watched the first half one night and the other half another night tho). a must-watch for fans and highly recommended for people who just dig classic bangers. plan on day drinking too much beer and watching this again in the near future.