1. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film U Turn

Gritty, brutal and hilarious is this savage thriller from Oliver Stone. You can empathize with Sean Penn's character (an excellent performance) for all the trouble he is getting into, but overall, he's just a pathetic asshole. And this is the most fitting protagonist for that film. Also, Joaquin Phoenix as TNT is so hilarious and Billy Bob Thornton is as chameleonic as always. And J Lo was pretty decent too.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film U Turn

I never have any trouble picturing Sean Penn as a scumbag. He's really good at that. The movie isn't great, but there are some good performances here, particularly Billy Bob and Voigt.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film U Turn

Un thriller dans lequel Oliver Stone fait preuve d'humour et se laisse aller au plaisir du second degré... www.cinefiches.com

4. Diego Carrera's rating of the film U Turn

5. AlmaBuhagiaR's rating of the film U Turn

6. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film U Turn

Oliver Stone fiasco. For me it is totally incomprehensible, how a heavyweight, a "Top 10 Director" could make such crap.

7. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film U Turn

8. comeandsee's rating of the film U Turn

I guess, the biggest shame is that, for an Oliver Stone film, it is a pretty unremarkable piece of genre cinema.

9. Néo Arkaisme's rating of the film U Turn

10. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film U Turn

No sé como había escapado esta película de mi radar por tanto tiempo. Pero ahora que la vi creo que valió la pena la espera. Quizás si la hubiese visto cuando se estrenó no la habría apreciado tanto como lo hago ahora. Quizás no será recordada como Natural Born Killers, pero indudablemente es la hermana espiritual de ésta última. Es como si a NBK le hubiesen despojado de intencionalidad política.

11. Sarah Smith's rating of the film U Turn

12. Bret Bynum's rating of the film U Turn

This might be on a list of the worst movies I have ever seen. It is also high up on a list of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen. You would think that it is impossible for a filmmaker as great as Oliver Stone to make a movie as horrible as U-Turn, but it did happen. When talk about Oliver Stone, I stay away from this movie!

13. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film U Turn

Like a Jim Thompson yarn on coke and speed, and a little bit of ecstacy.

14. w:i:l:b:e:r:t:o: :i:r:a:h:e:t:a:'s rating of the film U Turn