1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Vampire Circus

The horror genre's biscuit dunked into reassuring tea: the expected late-period Hammer Mittel-European frolics in crushed velvet and Kensington Gore. Apart from the slightly off-kilter rhythm and a colourful art direction overlaying the expected incidence of incised necks and loosely concealed breasts, it's business much as usual.

2. el.'s rating of the film Vampire Circus

what a decent hammer vampire flick. been saving this for some time, not expecting a lot due to the fact i very much disliked hammer's dracula series. this i highly recommend, mostly for its merciless stroke of getting rid of almost everyone involved.

3. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Vampire Circus

I do not watch a lot of horrors, but this one definitely took my by surprise with its unusual script and surreal imagery. Couple of bumps here and there, but overall a great vampire flick!

4. Ademption's rating of the film Vampire Circus

1 star for the snake lady and her dancing. Otherwise, garbage.

5. HKFanatic's rating of the film Vampire Circus

In the first 12 minutes, we get a dead kid, vampiric sex, impalement, throats slashed wide open. Then a bat flies out of the eye socket of a human skull - cue the opening credits in a neon pink font! This is simply one of the most surreal, sexualized, violent, and imaginative horror films I have ever seen in my life. If you think vampires have lost their bite in pop culture, watch this flick. Long live Hammer horror.

6. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Vampire Circus

One of Hammer's most bizarre, endearing and stylish films. A classic.