1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Waxwork

This really got freakily outdated. Wonder how I could find funny this silly teen horror back in the days.

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film Waxwork

Absolutely fantastic fun. The 1980s were a brilliant decade for horror comedy but Waxwork arguably has more invention and ideas behind it than anything else of its kind from that decade. Wonderful cast, absolutely insane ending, splendid violence, and Zach Galligan being told by his mum to drink his milk. I NEED THE CAFFEINE!

3. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Waxwork

By its end, it becomes a fascinating take on how we watch cinema. Unfortunately its within a film with completely unlikable characters and a weak plot.

4. domina vegrandis's rating of the film Waxwork

Heee-larious. I like how Marquis de Sade is the ultimate villain. Now I just want to watch 80s B-rated horror until Halloween comes around.

5. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Waxwork

Very fun 80s B-horror that doesn't take itself too seriously. Pretty cheesy, but it knows what it is and has some great moments of weird humor, and a number of the horror scenes are stylishly effective as well, despite its low budget. A whole lot of fun for cult movie fans.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Waxwork

Deserves to be seen at last once by any fan of Eighties horror. A few hokey performances aside, director Anthony Hickox genuinely nails it when he goes for moments of dark sensuality or bloody terror, particularly the two sequences involving vampires and the Marquis de Sade. It's the broad attempts at comedy and the general low-budget, slapdash feel of the entire production that holds the rest of the enterprise back.