1. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

This piece of shit destroyed one of my childhood memories

2. amoradov's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

3. anacecil's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Una historia dentro de otr ahistoria par aniños !!!

4. ninchok's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

[to sleep on the soft floor like on one of the wild things]

5. Kreg's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Something about this movie made it not feel like a movie. It affected me viscerally somehow, and I felt real anxiety.

6. Severus Snape's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

james gandolfini's voice ♥ (and yeah there's a brat in us all)

7. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

8. Bobby Karmi's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Spike Jonze has yet to make a single feature film that has been less than a masterpiece, and Where the Wild Things Are is no exception. Hauntingly shot, emotionally evocative, and one of the most moving depictions of growing up I can think of from the past decade, this movie hit me hard and it won't let me forget it.

9. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

Non sempre essere piccoli garantisce spensieratezza, anzi spesso la vita di un bambino è un turbinio di emozioni contrastanti legate tra loro da rapporti complesssi. Max è un bambino complicato, raccontato perfettamente tramite i personaggi di questo film, rappresentanti i vari stati d'animo presenti nella mente del piccolo protagonista. Un film da vedere almeno due volte. Peccato per la sceneggiatura non ottima.

10. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

11. bitterMoo's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

12. b/k's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

i'll eat u up, i love u so

13. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

La fuga di Max e le sue esperienze sono ben raccontate e ben analizzano la sua psiche. I mostri sono irresistibili e con un'aura minacciosa. Max capirà come il suo comportamento metta in crisi la madre. Atmosfera magica, con una fotografia curata e dai toni insolitamente cupi. La regia trasmette bene il messaggio ed emoziona ed affascina. Canzoni fin troppo ricercate ma belle e ben utilizzate. Ottimi effetti speciali

14. Aaken's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I get it, I understand it, but I didn't get into it... Maybe the characters' voice over that broke the magic for me... Young Max Records is excellent, adorable and full of joie de vivre. Spike Jonze really captured the essence of childhood in him. Maybe I should give it another try...

15. telasi's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

16. MLSoares's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I wish I had a world like this that I could escape into.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I cried when I saw this. A lot. I cried first when Max started playing in the snow with his older sister and then began to cry when her older friends seemed to pick on him. Children and their feelings are complicated.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

I haven't seen this film since it came out, because I swore to myself I would never watch such a piece of shit again. And no, I haven't read the book, nor will I. This is a story about a really dumb kid who doesn't understand the concept of divorce.

19. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

20. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

There is a peculiar resonance and truth in a child's logic, and this film captures It more than any other film I can think of. The world, like the Wild Things, is at once menacing and fun, deceptively simple and frighteningly complex. (Not many child-centered films deal so bluntly with divorce, death, violence and melancholy.) Jonze restrains his style to combine these themes without feeling fake or pretentious.

21. Zoe Ormonde's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

"Don't go, I'll eat you up, I love you so."

22. Hannah Seitz's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

spike jonze- fuck you for ruining my childhood

23. kris's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are

yeah...just bored me really, sweet in parts.

24. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Where the Wild Things Are