1. Ivanda Wahyu's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Is everything we do in this world will deliver something someday? This film does not give you an answer, but consideration. As well as all things in this world, the answer is yourself. I really like how Bergman makes stable tempo and film pacing. Bibi Anderson played 2 roles very well. So many allegories are applied in this film, but that is precisely the metaphor that makes us aware of the meaning of the story.

2. Marco B.'s rating of the film Wild Strawberries

3. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

4.5/5 - How can you distill the entirety of life's joy and frustration into 90 minutes? The answer, my friends, is quite a simple one: you ask Bergman to do it for you. What an astounding piece of cinema.

4. Oveja Eléctrica's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Me recordó a la novela de Kawabata, "El rumor de la montaña", tanto por sus personajes y elementos -un primer amor perdido, la amargura de la vejez, la importante presencia de la nuera, etc.-. Ambos protagonistas, en el paso final de sus vidas, recuerdan el pasado con añoranza, melancolía... saudade. Sin embargo, Bergman tiene una conclusión mucho más dulce que la sensación que personalmente me dejó Kawabata.

5. Alice Blackwood's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

My favourite film of all time. Poignant, understated, beautiful and full of meaning.

6. easternicko's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Sulle conseguenze dell'umano.

7. Alethea's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

8. charley108's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

9. nona vanis's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

10. Pedro Ferreira's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Eu poderia passar horas só vendo Isak sendo um velho triste e fofo.

11. Christian B's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Fantastic afterlife insights! As usual from Master Ingmar Bergman.

12. Toni's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Ingmar Bergman is one of the best filmmaker in the world. He made a lot of great movies during his life. But - so far - I think WILD STRAWBERRIES is his most heart-warming movie. This movie is full of optimism in its storytelling. WILD STRAWBERRIES asked a simple question, actually: Does this life has a meaning or not? If does, is it a good or a bad thing? Of course, we never know for sure. We should just keep going.

14. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

15. Veronika Wellings's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

16. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Along with The Seventh Seal this is solid entry-point Bergman: the former for it’s visual clarity and this for its existential leanings. Pair the two and you have an embryonic template for the glorious refinements to come. Despite some odd tonal juxtapositions (surreal dreams alongside reminiscence) and an episodic structure, it’s imbued with expected wisdom and the welcome affability of Sjostrom’s performance.

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

18. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Masterpiece, no doubt about that.

19. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

I'm not saying that Frank Capra's It's A Wonderful Life is a better movie... but that's exactly what I'm saying.

20. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Persona teases my mind, cries and whispers is my favorite, but this one, this one has my heart...

21. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

I often go into Bergman films expecting something clinical and self-serious, but they never are like that. Wild Strawberries is both charming and sometimes very frightening. The dream sequences in this are nightmarish and make me think of stuff like Meshes in the Afternoon. The best thing I can say about the movie is that it might just inspire some of its viewers to try to be better people.

22. riceball's rating of the film Wild Strawberries