1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Masterpiece, no doubt about that.

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

I'm not saying that Frank Capra's It's A Wonderful Life is a better movie... but that's exactly what I'm saying.

4. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Persona teases my mind, cries and whispers is my favorite, but this one, this one has my heart...

5. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

I often go into Bergman films expecting something clinical and self-serious, but they never are like that. Wild Strawberries is both charming and sometimes very frightening. The dream sequences in this are nightmarish and make me think of stuff like Meshes in the Afternoon. The best thing I can say about the movie is that it might just inspire some of its viewers to try to be better people.

6. riceball's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

8. tabsz's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

9. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Liked it, but it didn't have enough conflict. It meanders through its run time. Beautiful film, though. I enjoyed it.

10. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Let's talk about life and love

11. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

12. Jim's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

★★★½ / DCP / Bergman’s sentimental journey of an old man’s reflections of a long life coming to an end is bursting with deeply felt truths, grounded through the joyful performance by Sjostrom, who finds humanity in the cantankerous old man. Full of wondrous moments, the memories of youth, the hitchhikers, the empty award ceremony and that breathtaking final shot.

13. Balthaz21's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

14. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

The final three images of this film never fail: the heartbreaking melancholy of existing as a temporal being. To be able to scrutinise the past, but never touch it.

15. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Melancholy and sad. I'll rewatch when I'm old.

16. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

The conflict and issue that is presented in this film is something to think about. I didn’t really enjoy the beginning part because the audio is sometimes really high, but maybe it was only in my screening.

17. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

18. Gerson Dudus's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Amo essa frieza delicada do filme. A lenta dor boa de existir e se transformar, ainda que na iminência do fim . A mudança como lei imutável. E esse embate entre Deus e a Ciência , entre a Moral e o Desejo, com a Dor no centro de tudo. É no devir-criança que nos encontramos em pessoa.

19. dionysus67's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

A masterful meditation about mortality and finitude, from cinema's most systematic dissector of it. Multiple 'deaths' appear here: Not only ageing, but also the 'death'of patriarchy (yet matriarchy is also the target) of 'Knowledge' versus Love, of 'Science' versus 'Nature' and, ultimately, of the death of God, as Isak 'experiences' crucifxion. The ephemeral joy of childhood is refracted as one of Life's last rays.

20. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

When your were little you belived in Santa Claus, now you belive in God.

21. lou.'s rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Ma cosa posso dire, io, di questo capolavoro?

22. Adora Dion's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

"Crimă şi pedeapsă"-like

23. Korial's rating of the film Wild Strawberries

Bergman's account of human nature is witty, essential, and elegant.

24. Mario C.'s rating of the film Wild Strawberries

A melancholy but delicate film, which starts in a painful way but leaves us almost with a tender smile. In the end, in fact, it recounts the reconciliation with memories, in the form of a road-movie between dream and reality, present and past. Simply a classic, what else can you say?