1. FISCHER's rating of the film Wolf

Une remise à jour des mythes lycanthropes extrêmement décevante, à la réalisation poussive et au scénario bâclé. Sans grand intérêt... www.cinefiches.com

2. Z's rating of the film Wolf

Pure class and high style. Jack Nicholson kills as the literate, intelligent, betrayed Will Randall who fatefully discovers his inner alpha-beast. Loved this movie from it's opening frames as Ennio Morricone's haunting and seductive score enveloped my ear drums. Watching this cast of accomplished actors chew on such wry, tart dialogue is a genuine and all too rare pleasure these days. A mature genre film for adults.

3. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Wolf

The best part is Jack Nicholson. Other than that the movie's pretty dull.

4. anarresti's rating of the film Wolf

Somehow this has an original take one the subject. And the cinematography makes it work, even if there isn't a brilliant story to make it great.

5. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Wolf

Wow.....anyone else see "The Graduate" in this still?

6. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Wolf

all those scores and cinematography and all, despite it's so 90s, it is a classic thrilling werewolf movie for me

7. Dzimas's rating of the film Wolf

To think this was the same guy who gave us The Graduate and other great films. He takes a book by Jim Harrison that was about a young man hunting for elusive gray wolves in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and turns it into a campy werewolf movie. Go figure?

8. goeienag's rating of the film Wolf

The eye contacts were askew...the makeup effects put me in the mindset of Buffy vampires...and the scenarios were ridiculously-concluded....yet I can't stop watching this film. I just....I love Jack Nicholson. I love the cheesy action. I love it all.

9. nargs_au's rating of the film Wolf

jack nickolson always plays a good bad guy. except for batman. now that was arkward

10. chanandre's rating of the film Wolf

11. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Wolf

This is the first movie I ever saw. Even at one month old I was going to the movie theater.

12. fabridoss's rating of the film Wolf

Jack Nicholson's jumps are ridiculous and the film fails almost in everything until the ende of its firts half, when the B movie style seems to find the right path, including a final sprint. This great crew - specially Morricone's score - deserved a better achievement, though.