1. Adam GR's rating of the film Wolf

Mike Nichols??? I....I don't know what to think about anyone's career after seeing this movie. Except James Spader, that makes sense. A film about business sans business, a werewolf movie sans werewolves. When did Michelle Pfeiffer get bitten? Does it matter? No.

2. Dalibor's rating of the film Wolf

Interesting take on corporate America, personifying it with a legend of bloodsucking beasts roaming the night, attacking the (semi)-innocents. The analogy itself isn't all that bad, with a certain charm and good humor, but doesn't go far beyond goofing around with jumpin' Jack Nicholson and slimy Spader. Subtle and unconventional in one way, but it just constantly feels predictable.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Wolf

Jack Nicholson is perfectly cast as a man turned to werewolf and James Spader is his perfect slimeball nemesis at work. The story seem to first go somewhere more original before it turns to a standard thriller with a rushed ending. Slow-motion action sequences make the movie feel like a TV reboot of "The Six Million Dollar Werewolf Man". Christopher Plummer is cool as always though.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Wolf

Une remise à jour des mythes lycanthropes extrêmement décevante, à la réalisation poussive et au scénario bâclé. Sans grand intérêt... www.cinefiches.com

5. Z's rating of the film Wolf

Pure class and high style. Jack Nicholson kills as the literate, intelligent, betrayed Will Randall who fatefully discovers his inner alpha-beast. Loved this movie from it's opening frames as Ennio Morricone's haunting and seductive score enveloped my ear drums. Watching this cast of accomplished actors chew on such wry, tart dialogue is a genuine and all too rare pleasure these days. A mature genre film for adults.

6. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Wolf

The best part is Jack Nicholson. Other than that the movie's pretty dull.

7. anarresti's rating of the film Wolf

Somehow this has an original take one the subject. And the cinematography makes it work, even if there isn't a brilliant story to make it great.

8. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Wolf

Wow.....anyone else see "The Graduate" in this still?

9. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Wolf

all those scores and cinematography and all, despite it's so 90s, it is a classic thrilling werewolf movie for me

10. Dzimas's rating of the film Wolf

To think this was the same guy who gave us The Graduate and other great films. He takes a book by Jim Harrison that was about a young man hunting for elusive gray wolves in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and turns it into a campy werewolf movie. Go figure?

11. goeienag's rating of the film Wolf

The eye contacts were askew...the makeup effects put me in the mindset of Buffy vampires...and the scenarios were ridiculously-concluded....yet I can't stop watching this film. I just....I love Jack Nicholson. I love the cheesy action. I love it all.

12. nargs_au's rating of the film Wolf

jack nickolson always plays a good bad guy. except for batman. now that was arkward

13. chanandre's rating of the film Wolf

14. fabridoss's rating of the film Wolf

Jack Nicholson's jumps are ridiculous and the film fails almost in everything until the ende of its firts half, when the B movie style seems to find the right path, including a final sprint. This great crew - specially Morricone's score - deserved a better achievement, though.