Jungian symbols detected (suggestions are welcome!):
1. Statue of Jesus Christ (opening sequence); The monster-fish (final sequence)
2. Head of an undeterminate allegoric giant statue coming out from the water (opening sequence); The whale (‘La Mona’ sequence)
3. The excavating machine; The subterranean ancient villa
4. Head of a giant statue of a divinity (emperor Nero/Sun God?); Trimalchio’s mausoleum; The Minotaur; The frescos (final sequence)
5. Anita Ekberg’s billboard
6. The giant metronome; The wrecking ball (final sequence)
7. Head of a puppet (held by Alberto Sordi after the party)
8. The ‘spaceship’.
9. The speaking portrait of Benito Mussolini; The “Rex”
10. The big slide; The arena; The Ideal Woman balloon
11. The aircraft; Various characters and objects in the final dream sequence
12. The Gloria N; The love-sick rhino
13. Huge pig’s trotter (opening and final sequence)
Above: “Il Casanova di Federico Fellini” (1976).