Most of them were watched during cinema class | I really don’t like slapstick. ;
- BW movie with a university guy who had anger issues due to Vietnam War /movie starts at casino (parking before)
- Some Chaplin shorts (do they count?) / one where he works at a factory, becomes a guinea pig for a food machine / big guy and hotel, there was a random nurse outside stroking a plush. / Chaplin works at a movie set or something like that – hammer a guy’s butt (protective plank visible in the pants) / One where he was selling hotdogs
- BW famous slapstick, hotel, lady is a sleepwalker, goes outside her room window, MC follows her, dangerous stunt.
- COLOUR: Oil-painted animated film, about a fisherman.
- COLOUR: Mostly sepia colours, pencil animated film, MC goes in a kind of abandoned village on a hill, lots of wind.
A bunch of documentaries about the Industrial Revolution (BW), Quebec, blehRead less