Nilai & Ulasan

1. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Forrest Gump

2. giovanni's rating of the film Forrest Gump

3. nona vanis's rating of the film Forrest Gump

kalo di indonesia nungguin tj sambil buka coklat kerdusan yang ada ditereakin kernet suru buruan

4. hazalil's rating of the film Forrest Gump

5. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Forrest Gump

6. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A film that is grossly offensive to those with cognitive handicaps, Tom Hanks plays and ugly bumbling caricature in an implausible butchering of historical events. It's a movie with a level of clever writing and some interesting shots, but it's overpowered but just how goddamn stupid it is conceptually.

7. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Forrest Gump

[260117] life is like a box of chocolates

8. João Mesquita's rating of the film Forrest Gump

9. Maïna's rating of the film Forrest Gump

+1 pour avoir quand même bien ri

10. Victória Célia's rating of the film Forrest Gump

2.5/5 I don't know, it just didn't captivated me

11. lofisofi's rating of the film Forrest Gump

some people tell me this movie is a satire about conservatism, but i think it fails to be successful at that if so and genuinely stirs up feelings of patriotism. i am actually convinced this movie is evil

12. lidiishere's rating of the film Forrest Gump

13. raquel_ag's rating of the film Forrest Gump

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

14. Lea's rating of the film Forrest Gump

15. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Forrest Gump

How nice to see Tom Hanks play his role. Heart Warming

16. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Forrest Gump

this movie may be pure cheese, but it's one of those movies (like It's A Wonderful Life) that's such expertly crafted cheese (even for Hollywood) that at times you want to call for the sommelier....keep on runnin,!

17. eccestefan's rating of the film Forrest Gump

18. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A lot of humor spices up a typical American story where one character becomes so important that he happens to tell himself into all the most important historic events from the 1960s to the 90s. At least the seemingly blend-in visual effects were highly revolutionary at the time and the cast was likable but to be honest Tom Hanks managed to sell this film's story all on his own as his charisma totally steals the film.

19. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Forrest Gump

20. mpho3's rating of the film Forrest Gump

Hank's performance strikes the right notes, but honestly watching this felt like punishment. I might have enjoyed it in 1994, but seeing it in 2017, I was just bothered. So ... schlock. Ghastly... ugh. 2.5 stars

21. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Forrest Gump

A heartwarming and undeniably funny tale of a rather simple but loving man, retelling historical events from his own, peculiar point of view. Just one of those films that you'll learn to appreciate a little bit more, every time you watch it. In my opinion, an invaluable piece of modern cinema.

22. João R.'s rating of the film Forrest Gump

I may be being unfair but I didn't like how its intentions seemed to be to follow a certain structure so it would include a diversity of genres (action, drama, war, comedy, romance, thriller for sure) in hopes to reach and produce an emotional response in a larger number of viewers.

23. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Forrest Gump

-inset box of chocolates quote- the one and only Tom Hanks film.

24. kartina obskura's rating of the film Forrest Gump