Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

This is a fairy tale. A story (here: movie) that features fanciful characters (here: Amelie). It refers to fantastic & magical settings (here: Paris/Montmartre) or magical influences (here: changing lifes into better). To make it clear for all pseudo intellectuals & pseudo french cinema saviors: it's not about politics, racism, crime; no any other "hidden agenda". It's a well made, lovely feel-good movie. Chapeau!

2. paulinoanairam's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

I love the nostalgic vibe in the air during the movie. It's simple and easy to watch. Relaxing and contemplable.

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

4. Biodegradanima's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

4 stelle perchè ci sono affezionata

5. Tiago José Mateus Cardoso's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Finally saw this movie. Not what I expected

6. Mango's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Such a beautiful and happy film. Amelie made me feel happy when the day is gloomy. It's such a delightful film and wonderfully directed, I cannot recommend enough.

7. Ozan Yanik's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

"Bir parmak gökyüzünü gösterdiğinde, sadece ahmaklar parmağa bakar."

8. whimisical melancholy's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

i first watched this back in my late middle school days, then i decided to rewatch it again and fell in love with Amélie even more <3

9. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

10. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

11. 4dvideo's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Most loved film of all time.

12. MisterColo93's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

13. Marta Sousa's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Peculiar, como se fosse um desenho animado mas real. As cores são lindíssimas.

14. Sacha Aiache's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

paris doesn't look like this movie trust me je suis parisien

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

68/100 (Yönetmenin önceden Delicatessen filmini izlemiştim. Puanları çok uçuktu. Çünkü özellikle ikinci yarısı saçmalıkların daniskasıydı. 50 civarında puanlamıştım. Bu filmde de saçmalıklar hakim. Annesinin ölüm şekli, anahtar yapıp manavın evine girmesi, buluşmak için yapılan saçma kağıt romantizmi vb. Formule göre yazılmış ve fazla optimist bir film. Başrolün iyi kalbi ve görüntüler çok hoştu başka bir şey yok.)

16. Soleyn75 (Lily Rose)'s rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Une comédie remplie de poésie et de tendresse .. d'un Paris qui restera toujours Paris A revoir sans modération R Bouëtel !!!

17. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

the soundtrack alone deserves 5 stars

18. Amy Hunt's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

I have never watched something like this before!

19. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Absurd, bold, charming, definitive, eccentric, funny, (green) and heartfelt; it's unapologetically French. "5.0"

20. Dan's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Can we collectively accept that this was really fucking strange? An interesting rewatch a decade after my last viewing because it left me wondering if it was so garishly yellow and green on DVD or if Netflix made it look like neon vomit. But it still charms and its ending remains one of the benchmarks for "stupidly perfect and romantic."

21. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

22. Faysal Kadow's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

A dazzling and magical film, the attention to detail is meticulous and impressive, the soundtrack is brilliant and in the end it's just one quirky fun film.

23. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

Jeunet's most famous film has aged beautifully. While some viewers see it as little more than a twee fantasy, it's actually a film full of sadness, disappointment & social dysfunction; the quest of the protagonist is to find hope! Presenting the world of the film subjectively from the point of view of its title character gives Jeunet a context to indulge in quirky visuals that feel necessary as opposed to indulgent.

24. 天国's rating of the film Den fabelaktige Amélie fra Montmartre

overrated piece of tasteless crap.