1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Casablanca

"Casablanca" is, element for element, the greatest film I have ever seen. Every piece of it is a high example of cinematic craft (more impressive, considering the film's chaotic production). The performances are unforgettable, the direction is unshakably solid, the camerawork is precise, and the music is emotionally effective. Then, at it's foundation, you have as fine a screenplay as has ever been written.

2. Sara Castro's rating of the film Casablanca

"What is your nationality?" "I'm a drunkard." "That makes Rick a citizen of the world."

3. André Vieira's rating of the film Casablanca

Everything is top notch but the dialogue never ceases to amaze me.

4. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Casablanca

You played it for her, you can play it for me!

5. Martin's rating of the film Casablanca

Trois lueurs sur l'iris.

6. Obsessive Cinema Disorder (OCD)'s rating of the film Casablanca

«Here's looking at you kid» brave man romantic shit.

7. Trunfos's rating of the film Casablanca

8. msmichel's rating of the film Casablanca

Essential cinema. Funny that the leads thought they might be making a turkey when filming then watched it go on to win the Oscar and become a staple on the re-release circuit for decades. Bogart and Bergman were sublime here and given the script to match. Supporting cast was perfection as was the rich cinematography. Too many classic scenes to pick a favourite but perhaps the rendition of "La Marseillaise".

9. Dignan's rating of the film Casablanca

Fuck my Holocaust survivor husband, I love you Bogie! Terrible script.

10. waywardwaters's rating of the film Casablanca

With an inane script mass-quoted to a vomit-inducing degree through generations of brainwashing, this “undercover” horrid piece of Hollywood propaganda is a saturated mess of predictable schmaltz. Hipsterism is the order of the day, as it begs to be lapped up by sheep while asserting uniqueness to itself (despite having substantially none), owing loyalties only to a stale cocktail blend of gimmicks and clichés.

11. sputnixed's rating of the film Casablanca

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

12. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Casablanca

It has a charm to it, but I don't understand how people can call this film romantic. Romance, for me, is made when people open themselves to each other to fill an emptiness in their life that only the other can. Answer me this, what does Ingrid Bergman get from him. Plus, his relation with her, as Kael mentioned it, is no different than one with a hooker. Why is he angry? What does he know about her? Still watchable

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Casablanca

14. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Casablanca

15. Ark V's rating of the film Casablanca

I imagine most of us imagine ourselves in this film in some way. Is this connection a good thing?

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Casablanca

17. DaisyJ's rating of the film Casablanca

I know I will be persecuted for this, but I don't love this movie. It's just okay.

18. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Casablanca

Moonlight and love songs: never out of date. It's still the same old story: a fight for love and glory.

19. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Casablanca

Louie, i think it's the beginning of our beautiful friendship

20. Nick Benson's rating of the film Casablanca

One of the "Classic Movies You Have To See" that you really do have to see. Simple and timelessly executed, and a good place to start for black-and-white-phobics.

21. emichan's rating of the film Casablanca

Here's looking at you kid

22. gigicogo's rating of the film Casablanca

Un'altro di quei film immortali che ti fanno sospirare e sognare. Interpretazione straordinaria con alcune scene che rimarranno per sempre nella storia del cinema

23. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Casablanca

"Was that cannon fire, or is it my heart pounding?"

24. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Casablanca