1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

Works on disparate levels of noir yakuza-geki, manic comedy and madcap farce, all at once, and it has one of the best film titles ever. One of the characters even has a dance intro!! A riotous blast of cynicism and fun from a director willing to try our expectations.

2. thivai abhor's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

3. msmichel's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

Tedious and silly yakuza programmer from director Suzuki who certainly made some fine genre pieces over his career....this just isn't one of them. Misogynist to the extreme. The film just never overcomes its cartoonish swinging sixties vibe...the only thing missing was Batman and some WHAM POWS. And whatever was with the chipmunk cheeks anyway?

4. mpho3's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

"I didn't deserve that slap so I gave it back to you." Gleefully entertaining with a great look and style.

5. M****'s rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

So fun. They are all having so much fun! It nice to just have fun making a well made image. I can do with all the violence against women.

6. Karen Cormier's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

Couldn't get beyond the first 10 minutes of this.

7. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

WHAM BAM POW cotton ball cheeks need I say more?

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Detective Bureau 2-3: Go to Hell Bastards!

Another stylish crime drama from director Seijun Suzuki, complete with colorful characters, flashy cinematography and production design, a hip jazz score, and fast-paced action and violence. It may not be as visually stunning or psychologically complex as some of Suzuki's other work, but it's still great pulp entertainment.