1. Muhamad Amin's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

The film depicts a good message, but the plot were not exceptionally great. The storyline is quite confusing, like its missing bits of pieces, especially at the end of the film; what happened to habiba, is she still being delusional or she had finally sympathize eric.

2. joelynnchin's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

If you want to know what gaslighting looks like, watch how Habiba tries to imply that Eric's allegations of her husband sexually abusing him are false, or even that he, a 10-year-old child, was seducing a much older man. Welcome to the minds of groomers and their enablers. Paedophilia is a sensitive subject indeed, but is something that needs to be talked about, especially if you have children.

3. razakhafiz's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

The film just nice.. When at the first 15 minutes, more revelation come out.. Unfortunately, it seems a bit confusing at the end of the stories as whether Eric really at his dream or what? I don't like how it's ended.. That's all..

4. nurnajwanasihah's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

just finished watching so while it still fresh lemme write it down. starting from the revelation i was screaming "he was just a child" all the time lol. as a child, they couldn't evaluate things, its the adults responsibility for how they behave. then towards the ending, its becoming confusing. many thoughts came. is it his imagination? is it true what habiba assumed? does eric really developed things towards ismail?

5. Shaniel Suhaimi's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Good content, but very boring. Script very draggy, Kak Biba's acting abit fishy. Maybe could convert into theatre, but not a movie

6. nfzdlynjb's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Good job for making this amazing film the message is delivered clearly by the producer and its team. The sexual grooming to children should not be happened or normalized in our society as it will dynamic affects to someone's personality forever.

7. Mai's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Oleh sebab ada 2 watak je, aku tengok (dengar sebenarnya) cerita ni sambil buat kerja.

8. Nazrin Ahmad's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

eric is a lonely boys, he wanted love & attention from his parent, but it doesn't happen. ismail manipulate love & attention eric seek. biba on the other hand try to plant guilty pleasure in eric, just to protect her husband pride. btw, i like the minimalism concept in this film.

9. sylnow's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Thought provoking? I wonder if what she said is "correct." Does it mean it's ok for her husband to have done what he is alleged to have done - IF he, as a child, felt good about it when he was just a kid? Did the events even happen? Was it only his imagination or his fantasies? Memories are not reliable. And we all give meaning to our own memories - whether they were factual events or not. So what's the take away?

10. Faizi Nek's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

11. Febby's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

the act, scripts and conversation exchange carry this film single-handedly though there is no doubt and questions asked on behalf of the casts but i personally feel this concept are more greatly impacted if it was implied in a playwriting or theatre plays.

12. redinarj's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

gitu je cerita dia. maybe it's just me who over expected lol. the message is there even though it's kinda confusing at times. and the scenes idk like no beginning and end, just jump2. and the situation why r they always two alone, where's her kid ? anyway, this reminds me of a series i used to watch all the time which is law n order SVU. the message is kinda similar but more variety and more stories. would suggest..

13. faizhamid25's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

The message is clear. The emotions is there. Just 2 person in one frame is enough to deliver well the message. Kudos!

14. Sharry Morshidi's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

I am longing for more of Kak Biba raw expressions, maybe with a little bit of swearing even she's a Madrasah teacher. Could be because of my expectation on the storyline were more to the betrayal towards perpetrator life partner instead of the victim that he groomed & abused.

15. N.A.J's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

The only reason I give 4 stars is just that it makes me want to know Kak Biba more. The sorrow, the devastation, the acceptance mix my emotion too well. I wish it was longer.

16. aiderinyusof's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Amazing film and really hit hard through my heart because this thing really happen to one of my family members,love kak dib monologue to joshua❤️

17. Herald Nyumbang's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Impressive theatrical film. An issue that is great to ponder as a Malaysia. Adibah Noor’s performance as usual, always stunning.

18. emeriz's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

I love it! It took me the first 15 minutes to adapt to this style of storytelling, but then I started to enjoy every bit of it especially when the plot twist came in. My jaw dropped at every plot twist. We need to have this conversation. It's a very important topic. The writing and acting are excellent! Great job to the whole team!

19. hadihafiz19's rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Some Malaysian don't ready for this conversation. That's why this film was banned.

20. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Fundamentally Happy

Been a long time since I left the theatre this early. Christopher Doyle what the heck?