1. k t's rating of the film Once

right in teh guts maaan

2. chi.claud's rating of the film Once

3. Trunfos's rating of the film Once

4. Sheldon's rating of the film Once

What I love about this film, and most of Carney's work, is how it depicts relationships that is built on comradery rather than romance. Two people, both a little lost, come together through shared passion for music and both become better people from it.

5. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Once

6. lidiishere's rating of the film Once

beautiful. I just hate the ending, too realistic :(

7. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Once

8. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Once

9. eleventries's rating of the film Once

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Once

My Mom was so angry when she came home from watching this movie. She could not think of enough bad things to say about it. She didn't like the music. I said, "Listen ... You were not the intended audience for this movie." I think she was thinking of old Hollywood musicals when she went. It doesn't have Hollywood music, and it doesn't have a Hollywood ending.

11. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Once

12. dhani's rating of the film Once

Everything was fine until I saw the ending scene where the girl's mom was cooking but nothing's on the frying pan!!! I'm still in shock :(

13. Tyestor's rating of the film Once

Amazing music. Quite possibly the only good hollywood romance movie.

14. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Once

Glen Hansard is amazing! The soundtrack is extraordinary! The plot is simple but realistic though, However, I hate Marketa Irglova, she can't act and can't sing either. She ruined the film and the soundtrack.

15. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Once

3.5 . . "If you want me satisfy me"

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Once

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film Once

18. bangtan's rating of the film Once

19. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Once

The music is absolutely terrific, and the performances and setting, authentic. The film and its characters feel real. 'Once' is charming, beautiful, yet bittersweet. It's an absolute gem of a film, and probably my favorite film of all time.

20. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Once

21. Khach Aloyan's rating of the film Once

22. JCPJD's rating of the film Once

23. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Once

Really nice movie where the plot is surprisingly not really romantic

24. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Once