1. Diderot's rating of the film Room 666

Mostly just a curiosity for the appearances of Godard and Fassbinder. Spielberg is insufferable.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Room 666

About half of the directors in this film have something significant to say but it is an important piece concerning the art of cinema.

3. bagno's rating of the film Room 666

banalità e persone famose, tanto fumo e fassbinder provocante

4. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Room 666

They have conversations with the moon as well

5. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Room 666

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Room 666

This little video is interesting, somewhat, but it isn't the ultra-low production value that make this film unimportant. It's Wenders' lack of passion.

7. Amy Basil's rating of the film Room 666

We watch the past, forecast. All the greats, in one place. Looking to the future, to the challenges cinema may face.

8. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Room 666

I think this is brilliant. These directors are like prophets. So much that they said in 1982 has come true. Fassbinder died not long after this film...so that's pretty special to see him here. I must have been born about a month later. So I find it especially fascinating to hear these experienced directors still trying to work it all out and we now know all the great films they were then to go on to make.

9. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Room 666

10. Brent E. Huffman's rating of the film Room 666

How can I see this film? Incredible list of seminal directors interviewed.

11. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Room 666

Brent, it's available on the Wim Wenders Collection, Vol. 2 released by Anchor Bay. I think you can rent it on netflix, too. It really is fascinating stuff...Herzog's interview was a highlight for me, not only because of his initially funny response (you'll know when you see it) and also because there is a lot of truth to his answer.

12. Angelo Dagonel's rating of the film Room 666

You have to take yr socks off to watch a movie live this.

13. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Room 666

werner herzog is just the wisest person ive ever heard speak

14. Alex's rating of the film Room 666

Godard, Spielberg, Guney and Antonioni are the most interesting imo. you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUIFJAjDBo4

15. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Room 666

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtRXeoQkqA4

16. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Room 666

Perhaps the only ones with worthwhile answers are Godard, Fassbinder and Antonioni, yet Spielberg's was rather revealing of his own personality and the modern state of moviemaking in Hollywood (just scratch that idealistic notion of "films for everyone" and realize what it really means - films for everyone to buy).

17. mad.lucas's rating of the film Room 666

18. comeandsee's rating of the film Room 666

a unique look into the minds of parts of the French New Wave, New German Cinema & New Hollywood. fascinating.

19. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Room 666

20. Matthew's rating of the film Room 666

Great short about what great filmmakers think, or thought, back in the early 80's. Great insight here.