1. atartinia's rating of the film The Lunchbox

2. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Lunchbox

3. Trunfos's rating of the film The Lunchbox

4. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film The Lunchbox

Lo que mas me gusta de esta película es el negocio que muestra. <3 hermosa historia.

5. Sara Lucas's rating of the film The Lunchbox

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film The Lunchbox

"Sometimes the wrong train will get you to the right station."

7. Myles's rating of the film The Lunchbox

8. fane2808's rating of the film The Lunchbox

It is a movie with an open ending, with & about Indian food (a rather special & sensual kind of food) & a love-story with lovers who never meet. It is a movie about a huge city, with a quasi-infailable food delivery system that still manages to bring together two lonely souls lost in a sea of people. It is a movie about change when the status quo no longer works & about the fact no one is too old, ever, for anything.

9. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Lunchbox

Cette petite comédie sentimentale se révèle être une émouvante réflexion sur la solitude, les regrets, les choix et le vieillissement. Sublimée par le dépaysement de l'Inde des classes moyennes, elle prend une teinte de critique sociale assez subtile sur les transformations modernes très loin de l'insupportable cinéma bollywoodien. On pense à "Une journée particulière"... Et ce n'est pas une petite référence.

10. ammar's rating of the film The Lunchbox

11. elif jazel's rating of the film The Lunchbox

although the story was a cliché, it was very touching because the characters -esp. the man- were very naive. I think thats what really impressed the audience. the movie also shows us the daily life in Bombay and how the social system works there.

12. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Lunchbox

Das Tempo des Films wirkt ungeheuer beruhigend. Genau das will uns Ritesh Batra auch mitgeben: Einfach mal stillhalten und den Moment geniessen. Treten wir in Wettkampf mit der Zeit, können wir nur verlieren.... die ganze Review sowie die schönsten indischen Filme jenseits von Bollywood auf der Seite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

13. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Lunchbox

It's a charming movie and so far away from the romantic stereotypes. I actually enjoyed the open ending.

14. Mugino's rating of the film The Lunchbox

A remarkable feature debut from writer/director Batra. It detours off the cliche track that Hollywood would have invariably taken and traverses a more genuine, heartfelt path. The premise is catalyst, not story. Irrfan Khan brings the same kind of inscrutable intensity he had "In Treatment", but instead of the dance of lies with Gabriel Byrne, here he slowly immerses himself with truths only a stranger could reveal.

15. Laura G.'s rating of the film The Lunchbox

"Somwhere I read that the wrong train can lead you to the right station." How I miss you C.

16. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Lunchbox

le renouveau du cinéma indien ! **2016

17. Corina Romonti's rating of the film The Lunchbox

I really loved this film. I thought it was touching and it managed to dodge the cliches of a romantic comedy. Really pleasantly surprised.

18. glitchedplant's rating of the film The Lunchbox

can't get over how human this film is. when i read the summary, i was worried the plot would feel a tad forced, but it all feels so natural. the awkwardness, giddiness and how personal it all feels when you're reading a handwritten letter/note. top all of these nice feelings, with beautiful cinematography.

19. lisa's rating of the film The Lunchbox

somehow moving without being sappy? really good and resisting cliché

20. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film The Lunchbox

"Sometimes, wrong train could leads you to right train station"

21. João Valadão's rating of the film The Lunchbox

Nimrat Kaur is a pleasant surprise.

22. frisbeetoe@gmail.com's rating of the film The Lunchbox

23. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Lunchbox

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Zn

24. Yayo's rating of the film The Lunchbox

The calm I find in this movie is a pleasure. And how it makes me get have a real taste of India's culture makes it really interesting.