Valutazioni e Recensioni

1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

CINEMA PARADISO is absolutely a love letter or a tribute to cinema. It's a moving story about cinema and people who had passion with it. Well, there are some parts that I felt overdramatic. Somehow, it still feels awesome. It has a long runtime, but director Giuseppe Tornatore never let you feel bored. He succeed to keep me intrigued from start to finish. I loved Ennio Morricone's score in this movie. It's elegant...

2. Santiago Delgado's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

The end is very wonderful, It is so strongly touching! Besides, the film portraits very well real adulthood feelings, concernings and thoughts that obviously have to involve personal memories. I hope to watch once in my life a movie in a cinema theatre like Cinema Paradiso!

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

A tribute to nostalgia and sentiment, and don't think neither have wisdom or require skill. The core is lush, but the melancholic framing device elevates it: it partway knows that this version of youth/romance/cinephilia is myopic fantasy, but maintains that losing your ability to feel it is tragic. A more complex idea than this sensual film will explore—but only because it turns its limitations into a manifesto.

4. Iulian's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

One of the very few films that would deserve even more than 5 stars...incredibly poetic and sad. It was the one that left me in tears pretty much all the way...so many memories, thoughts and feelings, parallels about love, about family, your own country... A landmark in cinema, just an overwhelming, wonderful tearjerker. Watching it, you are touched and amused at the same time by this melancholic, remarcable story.

5. leonordbatista's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

6. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

7. Rodrigo Morais's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

8. João R.'s rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

An ode to the sentimentalism and influence of cinema.

9. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Nostalgia como presença do passado - sua destruição como forma de eterno retorno momentâneo

10. SpacePirate's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

A classic film. Recently checked out the longer directors cut this year (the arrow blu ray is excellent) but I didn't really feel the additional scenes added to the enjoyment of the film. Guess that says something about how perfect the story was. A loveletter to the movies, and probably not for everyone, but I loved it, and loved revisiting it in the new longer form. 5 stars

11. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Emotional, nostalgic, and dashing. I really do miss Europe.

12. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Most tear-jerking film I've ever watched. I've been crying like a baby for the last hour of the movie. And it's not a cheap, soapy melodrama or anything. Directing-wise and story-wise it's fucking brilliant!

13. Linda's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Alfreeedoooooo T_____T

14. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

7/10 senza gli ultimi 120 secondi sarebbe tipo 6

15. amariliz's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

44/100 (Yine herkes beğenmiş ama ben çoğu özelliğini çok yapay, klişe, tahmin edilebilir ve gerçek dışı buldum. Çok planlı bir film olmuş. Film olduğunu bu kadar hissettiğim filmleri sevmiyorum. Gelecek her sahne tahmin ediliyor, oyuncular çok kötü(özellikle küçük çocuk), çocukluk kısmında hiçbir karakterle yakın bağ kuramadım çünkü ilişkileri hiç inandırıcı değil, çocuğun o yaşta makinistliğe ilgisi saçma vs.)

17. Silvoieski's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

A tribute to cinema. Cinema Paradiso is perfumed by that Italian essence which makes every scene beautifully complete. A tribute to that magical act of going to a cinema theater.

18. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

it's cute, maybe a little too cute for me, but man leaving a film with so much love for the joy of cinema always puts a smile on my face

19. João Ricardo's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

4.7 - Um magnífico e comovente tributo à setima arte. Incluí um excelente trabalho de direção de fotografia e um plot bem construído que nos cativa e deixa os sentimentos fluir. Repleto de magia e humanidade.

20. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

Rewatched in a restored DCP copy for the rerelease of the theatrical version in portuguese cinemas. Because of some unlucky moment of my life, some 10 years agora I watched Cinema Paradiso in the longer "Director's Cut" version. The movie amused me a lot, anyway, but it felt like a strange mix of different approaches to the characters. All the "get your kleenex" moments lose a part of their appeal, because you...

21. Kwemo's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

While it is a little too sentimental and nostalgia driven for me, there are some very nice moments. Unfortunately, I caught myself a few times seeing the movie they were watching or a reference to one and the thought popped into my mind that I'd rather be watching that than this.

22. mafaldasalgueiro's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

23. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

It doesn't get more Italian than this! Pure cinema passion

24. film_lies101's rating of the film Cinema Paradiso

The sentimentality is sometimes cringey, the humor sometimes falls flat, and Morricone' score is somewhat forgettable (blasphemy I know). Overall. it's a solid coming of age story with a wonderful ending