Note & Recenzii

1. NenaNadine's rating of the film Naked

I think I'm missing something because I hated it and it's so loved. I liked it for about a half an hour. Then it was like a broken record. He just kept stating the same philosophy in different ways. As the movie 'progressed' I not only lost any connection that I had with this character, but I down right hated him. I didn't find any of the characters to have redeeming qualities. More like Human waste.

2. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Naked

Unfunny, mediocre and depressing; the characters are about as realistic as a Tory act of decency.

3. drmishello's rating of the film Naked

Jedan od onih filmova koji nikad nebi preporucija nekome ko gleda jedan film u dva tjedna, dok s druge strane svima koji gledaju 5 filmova tjedno ce ovo vjerojatno bit prilicno zanimljiv filmić.

4. Romeodelmare's rating of the film Naked

5. Thomas Ban's rating of the film Naked

6. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Naked

If only Johnny's rants where more logical then the film would actually be poignant. Despite some clever insights and a detailed dialogs his reasoning falls apart and I can't buy his tortured genius on the lam shtick

7. Liam Grieves's rating of the film Naked

One of the best pieces of English cinema I've ever seen. A dark and poignant portrait of a few people we all hope we never meet. Overcast by a sense of impending doom; Johnny's dismissal of hope in the face of his apocalyptic theories is fascinatingly bleak, and still the film remains sharp, provocative and, at times, hilarious.

8. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Naked

9. Enghebatu's rating of the film Naked

That's not sound Homer-Phobic. Shit around us!

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Naked

Even more resonant now than when I saw it as an angst-ridden teenager

11. Brett Kessler's rating of the film Naked

Criminally underrated. This is essential viewing for anyone who cares about film.

12. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Naked

Not nearly enough naked people.

13. Linda Crisan's rating of the film Naked

This one line sums up the film: "Have you ever thought (...) you might already have had the happiest moment in your whole fucking life and all you've got to look forward to is sickness and purgatory?" Made me want to answer in all earnestness.

14. Patrick's rating of the film Naked

One of the best British films ever!

15. Vincent Pollard's rating of the film Naked

a much underrated film. David Thewlis is incredible and the cinematography is perfect.

16. CRW's rating of the film Naked

Amazing. Not sure about the Landlord though...

17. chanandre's rating of the film Naked

Thewlis is so gonna be in Thom Yorke's biopic.

18. Kelvane's rating of the film Naked

Conflagrant and splenetic; splendid.

19. GuyPutOutYourCampfire!'s rating of the film Naked

This movie has had a a lasting, significant impact on me a as a person: http://wakinginmoonlight.blogspot.com/2013/02/naked.html

20. Roscoe's rating of the film Naked

A fascinating and troubling film which offers no easy answers or pretty characters. The occasional mis-step, usually involvng a character named Sebastian who isn't nearly as interesting as Leigh seems to think he is, but over all one of Leigh's best films. Don't miss it.

21. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Naked

One of the greatest powerhouse performances of all time. And what a script! Cripes Leigh is a genius!

22. Lena's rating of the film Naked

yes there is something so annoying and 'off' about Thewlis' character but watched again it is compelling and truthful

23. Maicol Andrés Ordoñez's rating of the film Naked

I hated it the first time I saw it, for it's pompousness, pretentiousness and absurdity. Then I loved it the second time for the same reasons.

1 4 5 6 8 Next →