Puanlamalar ve Yorumlar

1. Gallus's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

2. olikim's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

A keen diagnosis of white masculinity from the 1990s. Spots a lot of small and funny details in our everyday life. His hand-washing scene is absolute gem! (especially in the times of corona) Jack Nicholson is brilliant (as ever)!

3. Srijon Mukhopadhyay's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

Two and a half hours of Special Brand Jack Nicholson Self Indulgence - have fun.

4. Liu Vash's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

5. spamkonto's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

Jack Nicholson stars in Jack Nicholson being Jack Nicholson. Boring.

6. Laura G.'s rating of the film Benden bu kadar

I was always the girlfriend that went nuts on her boyfriends. I love a film which sheds a bit of light on mental health. If only more of us could understand.

7. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

When I first saw this I JOd to Greg Kinnear, and I didn’t do that this time... but it’s still cute. Fluffier than Brooks’s best films, but Helen Hunt is a marvel.

8. dionysus67's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

Hollywood recipe of the reconciliation of opposites. It fuses misanthropic breaches of etiquette by Nicholson's OCD character (mostly unbearable in terms of grimaces and movements) with sympathies imposed on the audience through class, sexuality, race and ageing. Hunt is well-cast as the single mum waitress who epitomizes integrity and resilience, qualities absent from the film's maudlin manipulation. Rather dull.

9. Adinda Putri's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

Verdell gemes amat, jadi pengen miara

10. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

11. reiter's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

12. Babak Jani's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

1 star to the film 2 to the Jack Nichelson

13. ammar's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

14. J.J. Jake Gittes's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

There are some funny & charming moments, but the movie is ridiculous, foolish, overlong & it rambles. And when it comes to Mr. Nicholson's performance, I don't like it at all. He struggles, but he never gets it. How can he? In most scenes he forms his face to grimaces & sneering smiles. And produces lip-pursings in place of acting. Very poor. It's a blown up sitcom. 2,5 stars; for Jack.

15. shane_b's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

16. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Benden bu kadar

One of the only movies that makes me stop zapping when it's on air. Classy classic. Recommended.

17. amariliz's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

18. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

I watched with my mom and she LOVED the movie haha, the screenplay is not the best thing in the movie but the performance of Jack is MARVELOUS.

19. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

20. sapta's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

On second watch, this movie is almost as good as it gets.

21. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

Film has it's moments, Love Jack Nicholson in it. 3.5 stars

22. DenoResandono's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

In my opinion, the storytelling is a little bit mess. AS GOOD AS IT GETS tried to be funny and sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. However, I still liked this movie. AS GOOD AS IT GETS is fun, entertaining, and heart-warming. Jack Nicholson's electrifying performance could save this movie from being ordinary. AS GOOD AS IT GETS has a good moral value. The drama itself is pretty solid. It is worth watching!

23. Ann Burden's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

24. FISCHER's rating of the film Benden bu kadar

Par l'intéressant auteur de "Broadcast News", un mélodrame qui donne la part belle à Jack Nicholson. Plaisant, mais qui peut-être s'oublie bien vite... www.cinefiches.com

← Previous 1 3 4