MUBI GO TERMS & CONDITIONS1. A valid MUBI GO subscription entitles you to:
2. The subscription excludes premium showings, including but not limited to 3D films; IMAX; Q&As; Satellite screenings; Mother and Baby screenings; and other special screenings. The MUBI GO service is available every day of the week, subject to the cinema showtimes and opening hours. You may access the Service in line with these Terms & Conditions if you have a current and valid MUBI GO subscription (a ‘MUBI GO Subscriber’).3. MUBI reserves the right to change or modify the service or subscriptions at any time and in its sole discretion, including but not limited to applicable prices, without prior notice. MUBI reserves the right to change the rules of cinema-going attendance and ticket availability to MUBI GO subscribers in connection with the Service at any time. MUBI reserves the right to change from time to time the number of eligible films a MUBI GO subscriber can see per month.4. MUBI makes no guarantee on the availability of any particular cinema, showtime, or title that is presented in our app. MUBI GO ticket availability may vary from the specific cinema ticket availability.5. You agree to only activate your MUBI GO voucher for a single ticket purchase at the cinema Box Office. The generation of a voucher does not serve as a confirmation of your ticket; it is only once you have purchased a ticket with your MUBI GO voucher at the selected cinema that a seat has been reserved. MUBI does not influence what showtime or cinema you select, and MUBI is not responsible if you select the incorrect showing, or cinema.6. MUBI GO is currently only available for use in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, and India.7. MUBI GO makes reasonable attempts to provide access to a variety of films in cinemas nationwide, however the time and locations for films may vary based on cinema’s selection of films, screenings, and showtime availability, which are all subject to change. If the showtime you want to see is not available, MUBI will not be held responsible. MUBI is not responsible if the selected showing is sold out, and we recommend that you frequently check showtimes in MUBI GO app, and if available, arrive at the cinema early and redeem your ticket ahead of time.8. MUBI is not directly affiliated or associated with any cinemas. All references to cinemas and showtimes do not imply direct or indirect affiliation. All listed cinemas do not necessarily have the ability to accept MUBI GO vouchers, and their listing on this site does not imply as such. MUBI makes all efforts to accurately list cinemas and showtimes available to the general public, and listed cinemas and showtimes may be subject to change.9. You agree to respect and abide by the terms & conditions set forth by the cinema you have selected tickets for, copies of which may be found herein or on the site of the relevant cinema. MUBI will not be held responsible for the cinema’s actions if their terms & conditions are violated.10. Lost, stolen, or damaged tickets will not be replaced. If you do not hold a valid ticket, you may be required to leave the premises. You should keep your ticket with you at all times in order to re-enter the relevant auditorium. MUBI is not responsible if you are excluded from viewing the film under any condition. All film showtimes are subject to normal restrictions. You have no preferential right of access for any showings. You are not entitled to use MUBI GO in conjunction with any other promotions offered by MUBI or the cinema’s own promotions. MUBI is not responsible for the cinema’s programming, cancellations, or rescheduled performances.11. MUBI GO subscriptions are intended for the use of the MUBI GO subscriber only, and are not to be shared with anyone else. MUBI GO Subscribers may only use the MUBI GO app on one active device at a time. MUBI GO Subscribers are only permitted to switch active devices once per month.12. You agree that MUBI may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend your MUBI GO Subscription or terminate your account on a temporary or permanent basis, and block your access to the app at their sole discretion if:
- see one (1) selected 2D film per calendar week through the MUBI Go app at a selected cinema in your registered billing country; and
- a single seat, subject to availability, for a film showing open to the general public at a selected cinema. (the ‘Service’)
13. MUBI may make changes to any products or services offered on the MUBI site or MUBI GO app, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without prior notice. MUBI reserves the right to change the rules of movie-going attendance and ticket availability at any time. The materials on the site and/or the app with respect to products and services may be out of date, and MUBI makes no commitment to update the materials on the site and/or app with respect to such products and services.14. Vue Terms & Conditions
- You breach these Terms & Conditions.
- You permit another person to use your MUBI GO app to purchase a film ticket or you use the MUBI GO app or subscription belonging to another Subscriber to purchase a ticket. Your MUBI GO app is intended only for your own use and benefit as an approved MUBI GO Subscriber and your use thereof is subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- You give (including as a gift), sell, or attempt to give or sell any purchased MUBI GO tickets to other people.
- E-Codes must be exchanged for an admission ticket either at the Box Office or online at any of our locations excluding West End (Leicester Square) and cannot be used to make bookings over the phone.
- E-Codes are valid for one ticket and must be used at the time of exchange.
- E-Codes are non transferable, non exchangeable and non refundable.
- E-Codes are valid for a single use only and cannot be re-instated or replaced once redeemed or if you cancel your booking.
- E-Codes are not valid for Premieres, Big Screen Events and alternative/special showings including Mini Mornings, Senior, Autism Friendly and Scene screenings.
- E-Codes can be used to book IMAX, VIP, Recliner, Xtreme seating or Gold Class screenings online and at the Box Office upon payment of the difference.
- 2D E-Codes cannot be upgraded to a 3D screening, 3D E-Codes must be purchased for 3D screenings.
- E-Codes will have a valid date of up to 12 months from issue and are not subject to any extensions.
- E-Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including Meerkat Movies.
- Film classifications apply.
- These E-Codes are not to be used for financial gain in resale.
- The E-codes are exchanged at the discretion of the manager and that decision is final.